Discovery Clips Net's Wings
- Discovery pushes more content. Francis, Leithen // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/10/2003, p12
Reports on the introduction of additional hours of content by Discovery Networks Asia to improve its programming. Reasons behind the introduction of additional hours; Strategy adopted by company to focus on theme based programs; Decision to increase broadcasting of programs; Plans of the...
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- November TX guide. // Televisual;Nov2004, p86
Presents a guide of television programs for the month of November 2004 in Great Britain.
- Small Comforts. Carson, Tom // Esquire;Feb2002, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p48
Offers observations on some television programs in the U.S. during the fall 2001 season. View on definition of comfort viewing; One of most appealing qualities of 'Undeclared'; Commentary on 'Smallville.'
- IN BRIEF. // Televisual;Apr2003, p7
Presents news briefs relating to television in Great Britain as of April 2003. Inclusion of Exposure Films' signing of the directing duo Jake and Jim from Godman; Announcement of Skillset's 2003 Runners Careers Information Day; Skunk's signing of Swedish directors to its books.
- Wisdom 'Booker' Martin Draws Talent. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p24
Focuses on several series and special programs offered by the television network Wisdom Television for its expansion in 2003. Variety in issues on which the programs are based; Information about the special program 'Wisdom Holidays: Gift of Song'; Theme of the series 'House Call'; Information...
- zap2it! // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/16/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 37, p7B
The article presents the broadcasting schedule of various television programs from September 15-22, 2009 including "The Dr. Oz Show," "Reba," and "Go Diego."
- On With The Shows. // MediaWeek;1/20/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p25
Presents information on some television programs that will be introduced in 2003. Information on daytime talk show strips; Background on daytime strips; Description on first-run weeklies.