Retail Glitz for Time Warner
- shopping. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, Special section pCG34
Presents a list of retail stores and shopping malls in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- One new shops opens, another coming to Riverwoods. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/24/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on two retail store openings at The Shops at Riverwoods mall located in Provo, Utah.
- Right on Target. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the plans of the owners of Clearview Mall in New Orleans, Louisiana to attract more retail store tenants. Goal to sign a more varied tenant mix according to mall managers; Phases of upgrading the mall's facilities.
- Retail's a bowl of cherries. // Colorado Business Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p74
Reports that four national retailers have set up shop in Cherry Creek Mall in Denver, Colorado. List of the retail shops established.
- Retail Therapy. // Oklahoma Today;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p104
Presents several retail stores in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Names of the major shopping malls; Origin of the Hobby Lobby Creative Centers; Products available at the Midwest Bakers Supply and Equipment Co.; Offer of magazines and news INSETS: A Toast.;East Meets West..
- KIDSWEAR CATEGORY. // New Zealand Apparel;Sep2010, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the opening of the Charlie&Me store of Pumpkin Patch at the Westfield Pakuranga shopping mall in New Zealand in August 2010.
- Circle Centre finds new faces. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/28/98, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p3
Focuses on the changes in retail store tenants at the Circle Centre Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana. Relocation of Bath & Body Works store; Opening of the Clarks casual shoe retail shop; Launching of the Hat World's outlet.
- 3 new stores to open at Coral Ridge Mall. // Corridor Business Journal;3/12/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p2
The article announces the opening of three new retail stores at Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.
- Commerz Real snaps up prime Berlin retail centre. // EuroProperty;7/20/2009, p2
The article reports that a Berlin retail centre has been brought by Commerz Real from Hines and a 40%-stake in the Neue Thier Areal shopping centre has been sold by developer ECE to Hamburg Trust.