Hot off the presses
- Ramsey shows its low maintenance potential. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p19
Describes a thermolaminating press machine displayed at Ramsey Finishing Systems which is the distributor for American firm Shaw Almex. Capability to withstand the constant flexing sustained during repetitive cycling; Pressing process; Other features and capabilities.
- Multi-colour matters. // CanTech International;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p31
In this article, the author being the capital goods director of metal decorating presses and coating machines manufacturing company Crabtree of Gateshead Ltd. discusses the company's multi-colour range of machines and their safety standards. According to the author, machines of Crabtree are...
- Interwood gears up for open days. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p29
Reports that Interwood's Morbidelli Author 503 Rapid 7 vertical toolchanger will be on display at its premises at Hornchurch in London, England from November 18-19, 1997. Features of the machine.
- Interwood gains full Morbidelli agency. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Reports that Interwood has been assigned to handle Morbidelli's sales from its machine centers throughout Great Britain. Other companies represented by Interwood; Plans of the company to provide training on Morbidelli's products.
- Author 503 Rapid 7 takes centre stage. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p26
Cites the proceedings of the Interwood exhibition of Morbidelli CNC machining centers in Great Britain. Author 503 Rapid 7 machine as focal point of the show; Features.
- Toon adds the finishing touch. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p26
Focuses on Steve Toon's appointment as manager of Interwood's finishing sales section. Type of products manufactured by the division; Career history of Toon.
- Whistle stop tour. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p22
Comment on the challenge of touring the furniture shows in Far East. Theme of the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings exhibition; Perception on Thailand International Furniture Fair as a good for leather upholstery; Introduction of a solid beech dining table with polished natural South...
- Action automation. N.C.R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep98, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p64
Features two powder-coating guns. Design; Specifications; Self-cleaning electrode; Integrated power supply; Optional dual-flow-rate control.
- Product innovations. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul94, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p47
Presents various products used in the coating and finishing processes in the United States. Includes K-Series coalescing filters from Balston Ic.; Model HM 34 humidity/temperature indicator from Vaisala; Drewsperse 300 dispersant series from Ashland Chemical Co.; SprayMate paint-spray...