Hot off the presses
- Interwood gears up for open days. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p29
Reports that Interwood's Morbidelli Author 503 Rapid 7 vertical toolchanger will be on display at its premises at Hornchurch in London, England from November 18-19, 1997. Features of the machine.
- Interwood gains full Morbidelli agency. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Reports that Interwood has been assigned to handle Morbidelli's sales from its machine centers throughout Great Britain. Other companies represented by Interwood; Plans of the company to provide training on Morbidelli's products.
- Author 503 Rapid 7 takes centre stage. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p26
Cites the proceedings of the Interwood exhibition of Morbidelli CNC machining centers in Great Britain. Author 503 Rapid 7 machine as focal point of the show; Features.
- Toon adds the finishing touch. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p26
Focuses on Steve Toon's appointment as manager of Interwood's finishing sales section. Type of products manufactured by the division; Career history of Toon.
- Ramsey shows its low maintenance potential. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p19
Describes a thermolaminating press machine displayed at Ramsey Finishing Systems which is the distributor for American firm Shaw Almex. Capability to withstand the constant flexing sustained during repetitive cycling; Pressing process; Other features and capabilities.
- Multi-colour matters. // CanTech International;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p31
In this article, the author being the capital goods director of metal decorating presses and coating machines manufacturing company Crabtree of Gateshead Ltd. discusses the company's multi-colour range of machines and their safety standards. According to the author, machines of Crabtree are...
- Whistle stop tour. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p22
Comment on the challenge of touring the furniture shows in Far East. Theme of the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings exhibition; Perception on Thailand International Furniture Fair as a good for leather upholstery; Introduction of a solid beech dining table with polished natural South...
- UTECO GROUP. // Label & Narrow Web;2016 Company Profiles, Vol. 21, p106
The article profiles Uteco Group, a company that focuses on manufacturing flexible packaging equipment located in Kennesaw, Georgia. It mentions the company's machinery which includes Flexographic press Central Impression, Gravure press, and coating and lamination. Also mentioned the commitment...
- Action automation. N.C.R. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep98, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p64
Features two powder-coating guns. Design; Specifications; Self-cleaning electrode; Integrated power supply; Optional dual-flow-rate control.