- Living room. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2005, Issue 5463, p12
Introduces several living room furniture from various furniture retailers in Great Britain. Decorative acrylic screen from Janmilne; Description of Naughtone's Plus storage unit; Features of YP Furniture's television dinner table.
- Small sofas hold their own. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that loveseats or small sofas are alive and popular with consumers, although they are not always displayed on retail floors in the U.S. According to the author, loveseat sales are strong despite of fewer sofa/love seat combinations being shown in store room settings. The...
- Awesome ottomans. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p18
Highlights trends in ottomans and sofas in the United States. Natuzzi's Nomad collection; Elite Leather's coffee table ottoman; Craftsmen leather by Stickley; American Leather's Uno box seats; Classic Leather's leather ottoman cubes; Decor-Rest's leather ottoman.
- Covering the options. Bradbury, Lynn // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p14
Focuses on fabric covered sofas available in retail stores in Great Britain as of September 2004. Types of fabrics on display; Colors on display; Prices of the products; Comparison between mix leather and fabric sofas in terms of market availability.
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p12
Presents several leather upholstery in Great Britain. Description of Dwell's Riga sofa; Features of Christian Harold's Louvre Chair; Concept of Heal's design for its Astor dark brown leather sofa.
- Tufted and tailored. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p68
Several photographs are presented which feature furniture including sofas and chairs.
- Motion. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p114
Several photographs are presented which feature motion furniture including sofas and recliners.
- Natuzzi Americas focusing on upper, lower ends. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p51
The article reports that Natuzzi America is further differentiating its three brands, with most of its introductions emphasizing the high end and the promotional segment of its line in the U.S. There are ten contemporary sofa modules debuting in the company's Pasquale Natuzzi Collection. The...
- Motion's stylish profile. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p14
The article reports on trends in motorized sofas in the U.S. Motion sofas, as well as reclining chairs, are gaining popularity with consumers. Manufacturers of motorized sofas and reclining chairs are fighting the stigma associated with bulky and overscaled sofas. They are streamlining the bulky...