New products: focus on Savory Upholstery
- Heart of the matter. Sills, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p18
Presents an interview with Andrew Sills, director of the British furniture firm Savoy Upholstery. Challenges facing the most volatile of the furniture subsectors; Steps taken by the sector to dispel the concerns of wary consumers; Direction being taken by Savoy in terms of upholstery.
- Legals. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p6
The article offers news briefs related to legals in Great Britain. Savoy Upholstery announces that Amanda Ireland, and McCabe Ford William were appointed as company's liquidator, and Stewart Bennett and James Bradney for Barclayes Furnishers Ltd.'s liquidator. The Choice Furniture's final...
- New products: Sofas/sofabeds. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p10
Features four sofas and sofabeds. Design; Manufacturers; Features; Price; Delivery.
- In the hotseat. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p10
Presents sofas vying for the DuPont Furniture Awards 1998. Includes the Savannagh designed by David Gascoigne; Matisse from Designer's Choice; Struan from Artistic Upholstery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p10
Features several sofas. John Sankey's Langtry sofa in bezant gold fabric; Burghclere plain upholstered back and arms with bold cushion covers; Stylish and contemporary Pichhola sofa.
- New products: Focus on Savoy Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p11
Features three sofas. Description of the sofas; Retail price; Delivery time.
- Measure, measure, measure, measure. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p33
Advises furniture retailers not to sell a sofa to anyone who cannot produce door measurements.
- 12 options for night & day. // Australian House & Garden;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p70
Highlights sofas which may be used for sitting or sleeping on. Features of Montague Miner's day bed; Size of the Apartment two seater sofa by Moran; Description of colors and themes used.
- Sofa make-over. Borcherding, Cathy // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p180
Presents ways to make an old sofa look brand-new. Addition of a skirt to disguise wear marks on the bottom edge of the sofa; Replacing the side panels of threadbare box seat cushions with fabric that contrasts with the sofa's primary pattern; Replacing the welt with another in a contrasting color.