Q&A your questions answered
- Crusader expansion. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p3
Reports that Crusader Foam has centralized its furniture production.
- Commitment rewarded. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p3
Reports that McDonagh Furniture has retained its Investors in People Award.
- ASFI design contest. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p4
Reports on the total amount of cash price at the ASFI Design 2000 competition open to furniture design students.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p2
Presents a compendium of news items concerning the British furniture manufacturing industry. Includes Pocket Spring Bed Co.'s two-day retail sales training course; Projected market value of the electronic shopping market by year 2000; Increase in the value of retail sales of household products...
- Training for the future. Jacobs, James // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p6
Reports on the manufacturing courses offered by the Worshipful Co. of Furniture Makers in October 2000 to address issues such as innovation management including design, technology transfer and management of processing costs.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p33
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry as of March 28, 2003.
- Main Street's furniture division gets makeover. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;01/15/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p60
Reports the changes in names and labels of Main Street Textiles furniture division in Tyndsboro, Massachusetts. Implication of the makeover for the promotion of marketing strategies; Division of the primary business; Plan of the company to target decorative jobbers and better traditional...
- Recognizing change and leadership is good. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p118
Explains why the author supports the American Furniture Hall of Fame. Need to recognize changes contributed by the furniture industry; Role of the industry in improving Americans' lives; Author's nomination for election to the 2002 Hall of Year.
- Booklet helps with pressing problems. // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p23
Focuses on a technical booklet written by Protak chemist Doctor Alberto Banel which provides solutions for addressing problems associated with using membrane pressing glues in furniture making.