- Mark Jones wins Precinct 2 primary. BIUNDO, JEN // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/3/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 48, p4A
The article announces the victory of Mark Jones for Hays County Precinct 2 in Texas.
- Ex-con gets scholarship for football at Washington. // Jet;3/27/89, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p47
Reports that Mark Jones, who has served time in prison, will play football on a scholarship at the University of Washington.
- Flexibility is key. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/26/2003, Issue 1669, p37
Reports that Online Travel Corporation chief executive, Mark Jones has warned the delegates of the EyeForTravel conference that the trade is reporting a shift away from traditional family packages.
- Mark Jones Wins Kany Service Award. // Maine Community Banker;2008 1st Quarter, p13
The article announces that Mark Jones received the 2007 William Kany Jr. Community Service Award from Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution.
- Picky eater feeds London Media column. A.S. // MediaWeek;8/05/96, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p32
Reports on Mark Jones focus on Michael Kaminer's zero percent fat diet in an article in the `London Evening Standard.' Analogy between Jones and a 19th-century invalid; Items on Kaminer's diet.
- Bonjour, Chamonix. Slough, Andew // Ski;Feb2000, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p94
Deals with the skiing experience of a father and son in Chamonix, France. Information on their meeting with Mark Jones, a 42-year-old Canadian speed skier; Brief history of the Chamonix Valley.
- Retired Chicago judge, abstract artist, Mark Jones, 77, succumbs. // Jet;08/03/98, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p51
Pays tribute to former Chicago judge Mark E. Jones Jr., and noted abstract artist. Cause of Jones' death; Career history of Jones.
- Who Is Responsible for Education?: PURPOSE OF PUBLIC EDUCATION HAS BEEN ATOMIZED. // Vital Speeches of the Day;1/1/46, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p190
Presents the text of a speech given by counseling economist Mark M. Jones on December 1, 1945, which deals with the subject of education.
- Pragmatics. Jones, Mark // Pennsylvania Literary Journal;Spring2014, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p112
The poem "Pragmatics" by Mark Jones is presented. First Line: It is cocktail hour; Last Line: of every sunset hue.