Airsprung leads NEC bed launches
- Easter shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that bedroom furniture manufacturer Airsprung Beds will be closed from April 21 to May 1, 2000.
- Night shift to boost Airsprung production. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p2
Reports that the Wiltshire, England-based bed maker Airsprung Beds has introduced a night shift to improve production. Number of beds produced per week.
- Refreshing generosity from NBF members. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p10
The article reports that bedroom furniture industry's trade group National Bed Federation will offer visitor and exhibitor refreshment vouchers at the Bed Show exhibition in Great Britain with the help of synthetic and natural material manufacturer John Cotton and fabric maker Bekaert Textiles.
- Furniture/Today issues call for Las Vegas product intros. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p22
The article reports that the "Furniture/Today" magazine is inviting all furniture and bedding companies displaying products at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada in July 2008 to submit information and photos of their introductions at the magazine's web site. A link from the web site's home page...
- American Co. launches bedroom, bedding lines. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p34
The article reports that American Co., a case goods importer, has launched a contemporary bedroom product line sourced from Vietnam through a partnership with Global Furniture Solutions. The product line was launched at the summer market in Las Vegas, Nevada where the company also introduced a...
- Mix and match mentality suits case goods vendors. KEUFFEL, KEN // Furniture/Today;8/25/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p10
The article offers information on products presented by bedroom furniture retailer Largo International at its showroom in the Tupelo Furniture Market in Tupelo, Mississippi in August 2014. Topics covered include the transition in the trend in the furniture industry to eclectic theme and...
- Movelsul Brasil showing good growth. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p24
Highlights the Movelsul Brasil 2004, a furniture trade show in Bento Goncalves, Brazil. Increase in foreign buyers; Efforts in the U.S. to limit Chinese bedroom imports; Developments creating interest in Brazilian furniture.
- Rise & shine. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p18
Focuses on innovations in bedroom furniture introduced at The Furniture show held in January 1999 in Great Britain. Dominant themes include brass or brass-look and matter black wrought iron; halo Antiques' line of bed offerings in constructed bedsteads; Electronically adjustable beds; Later or...
- show catalogue 2004. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p37
Features furniture pieces to be featured at the 2004 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Bedroom furniture; Sofas; Chairs; Dining and kitchen furniture.