Sweeney creditors will get nothing
- It's the Last Word--Guaranteed. Hayes, Barbara // Business Credit;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience while collecting debt from one of the partners of an inactive business.
- Credit insurer reports increased bad debts. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Dec97, p14
Reports on the increased trend of irrevocable debts and business insolvencies in the second quarter of 1996 and 1997. Types of failure and industry sector; Bad debts forecast for 1997 and 1998.
- Bad debts and business failures rise. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Sep97, p10
Reports on the increase in bad debts and business failures notified to credit insurer Trade Indemnity in Great Britain has risen by five percent in the first quarter of 1997 from the final quarter of 1996. Decrease noted when compared with the first quarter of 1996; Underlying regional...
- EXIT INTERVIEW. LAPOWSKY, ISSIE // Inc.;Apr2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p128
The article presents an interview with founder Bill Bartmann of debt-collection agency CFS2 who discusses how to cope with business failure, debt collection, and the importance of gut.
- Letters to the Editor. Nelson, Ian; Azadi, Payam; Sowerby, Peter; Lovey, Danny; Gillespie, Jim; Greenhow, Byron // Mortgage Strategy;8/7/2006, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues including "Network Data Still Bent on Flotation," by Rebecca Atkinson in the July 24, 2006 issue, "Choose Compliance Help With Care," by Bill Warren in the July 17, 2006 issue, and comment regarding bad debts...
- Bad debt is bad news. MacInnes, Billy // MicroScope;9/10/2007, p3
The article presents the author's view on issues regarding bad debt. According to the author, the number of company failures was down ten percent in 2006 to 212, roughly Â£47,169 per company, compared with Â£21,276 in 2006. The amount per company will vary hugely, but there is no escaping...
- Tough times and rough tactics. Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the murder of upholstery manufacturer Stephen Sweeney. Suspect in the murder; Possible motivation for the murder.
- Murder of upholstery boss could be industry revenge killing say police. Goodwin, Cliff // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p2
Reports on the murder of upholstery manufacturer Stephen Sweeney. Suspect in the murder; Possible motivation for the murder; Initial results of investigation of the murder.
- Police appeal for help on Gateshead death. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p2
Describes a man involved in the murder of British upholstery firm md Stephen Sweeney. Shooting of Sweeney in Gateshead, England; Contact information for the Northumbria Police investigating the murder.