- Christie-Tyler showcase has contemporary feel. Waller // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p2
Focuses on the products showcased in the Christie-Tyler carousel in South Wales. Change in upholstery motif; Fascination of public on contemporary products; List of upholstery products in the showcase.
- Second Thai firm for C-T. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p2
Reports on the investment made by Christie-Tyler to gain management control of Thai Maruni in Thailand.
- Affording luxury. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;2/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p11
Reports on Christie-Tyler's plans for its Content by Conran furniture range in Great Britain. Target consumers; Comments from James Benfield, chief executive of Christie-Tyler about the range; Benfield's career in the industry.
- All change at Christie-Tyler. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p7
Comments on the restructuring of Christie-Tyler upholstery group in Great Britain. Reasons for the restructuring; Improvement in import service; Benefits of manufacturers from export revenues; Increase in the demand for cheaper imports.
- Sensible move in South Wales. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p1
Comments on the decision of Christie-Tyler to reshuffle production in South Wales. Increase in the competition of imports among manufacturer; Impact of imports to the business performance of the company; Effects of restructuring to product marketing.
- C-T teams up with V&A. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p2
Reports the joint venture between Christie-Tyler and Victoria & Albert (V&A) Museum in Great Britain. Expansion of brand offering; Official launching of V&A collection; Procurement of licensing agreement with Sanderson Fabrics.
- V&A inspires exclusive upholstery from C-T. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the partnership between Christie-Tyler and the V&A Museum to create a stylish upholstery collection in Great Britain. Effects of the limited distribution of the distinctive furniture on margins; Composition of the V& Upholstered Furniture Collection; Styles of the furniture.
- C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the furniture company Christie-Tyler in England. Total number of executives affected by the restructuring; Number of sales director responsible for sales in each division; Casualties of the restructuring plan.
- Egan gets duo in C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports on the appointment of executive Steve Egan to take charge of Ultra and Wyvern department of Christie-Tyler.