Judge OKs Fortress NBAs Bid to Buy National Benexolents Senior Facilities
- Ownership change draws near for Robin Run. Murphy, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p10
Reports on plans to sell Robin Run Village, a retirement complex in Indianapolis, Indiana, together with other National Benevolent Association properties, to Brookdale Living Communities of Chicago, Illinois. Bid placed on the properties by Fortress NBA Acquisition LLC, parent company of...
- The Federal View of Damages and Benefits. Martz, Clyde O. // Appraisal Journal;Apr69, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p200
Examines the rules governing land acquisition by federal agencies in the United States. Factors considered by agencies prior to acquiring property; Power of federal laws over state laws in federal condemnation cases; Requirements for determining severance damages in federal land acquisitions.
- VÃ©ndele al gobierno. REYES, VERÓNICA ORTIZ // Entrepreneur Mexico;oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p102
No abstract available.
- Defense Contracts, 2002. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2004, p162
Presents a list of the 50 companies or organization which received the largest dollar volume of prime contract awards from the United States Department of Defense in 2002. Defense contracts of Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and General Dynamics.
- Review on several legal problems of BT agreement. Li Hong-Xin; Bin, L. V. // Journal of China Lawyer & Jurist;Mar2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p70
BT is the typical mode of government licensed management. Because of the absence of law and regulations concerned, there are many problems in the practice. Through the analyses of four aspects of BT mode, which are the legal characteristic of the agreement, the subject of the legal relationship,...
- A WOMAN'S WORLD adding export education to economic aim. KASOFF, BARBARA // International Trade Forum;2012, Issue 4, p26
The article discusses the work of Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) as a non-partisan advocacy organization for women business owners. It states that WIPP aims to advocate for women's economic issues and educate women business owners in keeping a successful company. It also elaborates on...
- The NY and NJ Minority Supplier Development Council signs minority business agreement. // New York Amsterdam News;7/30/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the business agreement signed by the New York and New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council Inc. and the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Delaware Minority Supplier Development Councils Inc. The deal is aimed at expanding business opportunities for minority business owners....
- Procurement Help. // Crain's New York Business;11/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p35
The article presents information about New York-based state and federal agencies and organizations which assist small businesses in obtaining government contracts by providing counseling, education and technical assistance. It is reported that South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corp.'s...
- Encouraging company rescue: what changes are required to UK insolvency law? Yeowart, Geoffrey // Law & Financial Markets Review;Nov2009, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p517
In its consultation document "Encouraging Company Rescue" of June 2009, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (DBIS) invited comments on proposals to extend the use of a moratorium against creditor action in a company voluntary arrangement and to improve access to rescue finance....