- Move afoot to make it easier for colleges to take technology to market. Ophus, Rashae // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/20/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the constitutional revision drafted by state officials in Utah that would make it easier for colleges to get newly developed technologies onto the market. Significance of the amendment; Information on the results of the licensing survey by the Association of University Technology...
- Shame on Kevin Shelley. Murray-Ramirez, Nicole // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/23/2004, Issue 887, p59
Criticizes California secretary of state Kevin Shelley. Report released by state auditors about Shelley's use of federal election funds.
- California Secretary of State Demands Paper Trail. // State News (Council of State Governments);Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the controversy over the decisions of California State Secretary Kevin Shelley and Nevada State Secretary Dean Heller that touch screen voting machines must provide a paper trail by 2006. Comments of Shelley and Heller on the electronic voting system; Advantages and disadvantages of...
- California Secretary of State Resigns as Governor Prepares to Push Reform. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32066, p6
Reports on the effect of the resignation of Kevin Shelley, the Democratic Secretary of State on the proposed revision of the state's budget system by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in California. Establishment of an automatic budget reductions if spending outpaces revenues; Closing of...
- ALABAMA. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jun2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that Alabama voters will go to the polls in June 2007 on two statewide constitutional amendments. One of them deals with a requirement to make sure money dedicated to pay for the healthcare costs of retired state employees actually goes to those people. The other is a bond issue.
- MEÅžRUTÄ°YET Ä°DARESÄ° ALTINDA, ERZURUM SEL BASKINI, 1910. Erler, Mehmet Yavuz // Journal of International Social Research;Feb2008, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p114
An inundation of Erzurum in the year of 1910, under the administration of constitutional law, offers sufficient historical manuscripts in order to investigate the correspondence between the state and the public. The investigation searches of the rulers of the territory make possible to the...
- Not Going Away. Garcia, Luis // Echo Magazine;5/1/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the continued effort of the Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) to push the ban on same-sex marriage in the state. State officials are being pressured to pass a proposition to change the constitution to ban same-sex marriage, which is already illegal under existing state law....
- Petitioners seek concrete response. NORTON, TIMMY // Eastern Door;9/21/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p7
The article offers information on the receipt of a petition by the members of the Tiowero:ton meeting regarding amendments to the general construction practices of the Tiowero:ton policy.
- Gov. Spitzer: So far, so good. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/19/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p4
The article presents views on the administration of Governor Eliot Spitzer of New York State. It is claimed that even if Spitzer is new to his position as governor, he tackles the state's most difficult issues, including reform. According to the author, his effort in reforming the cumbersome...