Northeast Borrowers To Sell $2.7B
- Munis Firmer; Miami-Dade Prices $505M. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p2
The article offers news briefs regarding the municipal market and the trading activity in the U.S. 400 million dollars of consolidated bonds have been competitively sold by the Port Authority of New York and New to Citi. 285 million of tax and revenue anticipation notes have been priced by Bank...
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Selling $500M for JetBlue Terminal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p36
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will sell 500-million-dollar worth of new and refunding bonds on April 19, 2006. The trading of the bonds is dedicated to fund a series of capital projects including a new JetBlue Airways terminal at John F. Kennedy...
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority to Offer $28. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;9/24/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33786, p1
The article provides information on two billion U.S. dollars of taxable debt offered by Port Authority of New York & New Jersey. It states that the funds offered in the form of taxable bonds will help in redevelopment of world trade centre in Manhattan, New York city along with the construction...
- N.Y.-NJ. Port Authority Selling $350 Million for Construction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p5
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to competitively sell consolidated revenue bonds that are subject to the alternative minimum tax. Selection of the authority of financial adviser for the bond; Role of the general revenue of the authority to support the...
- NEW YORK: Port Authority to Sell $350M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p9
The article reports on the plans of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell $350 million of federally taxable bonds issued as auction-rate securities to fund maturities on several series of outstanding notes, according to the rating reports released in New York. Steve Coleman, Port...
- N.Y., N.J. Port Authority Sets $150M Competitive Note Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p3
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will competitively sell $150 million consolidated revenue notes on August 9, 2006. Bids on the authority's Series YY notes must be submitted through I-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system at or before 11 a.m. Eastern...
- Port Authority to Pay $400K, Admit Wrongdoing to Settle SEC Charges. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;1/11/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34642, p1
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has agreed to admit wrongdoing and pay a $400,000 penalty to settle Securities and Exchange Commission charges that it failed to disclose risks associated with New Jersey road projects to the investors that bought the bonds to finance them.
- N.Y., N.J. Port Agency Set to Deal. Peacock, Wayne; Braun, Martin; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell bonds and notes. Amount offered in consolidated revenue; Use of the money to fund the authority's ongoing capital improvement program; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the agency's finances.
- NEW YORK: Support for WTC Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p9
The article reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to expand its credit support to bonds which are expected to be sold for the development of a tower at the World Trade Center in New York.