- Timely borrowing ensures ongoing Clovis hospital expansion. McCarthy, Charles // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/17/2010, Issue 324271, p8
The article discusses the expansion project of the Clovis Community Medical Center in Clovis, California. It states that the financing of the expansion comes from the $210 million borrowed on 30-year bonds and donations. It notes that the expansion is projected to create 600 hospital jobs with...
- IFA Approves $250M Refunding for Chicago Medical Center. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p36
The article reports on the Illinois Finance Authority's initial approval to Chicago-based Rush University Medical Center's sale of up to $250 million of refunding debt for savings as the system plans a major $640 million long-term expansion. The co-underwriters are Citigroup Global Markets Inc....
- East Texas Medical System Pricing $278M in Its First Deal in a Decade. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32725, p8
The article reports that the East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System in Dallas, Texas will price $278 million of revenue bonds. It is stated that Tyler Health Facilities Development Corp. is the conduit issuer for the debt, and Merrill Lynch & Co. leads the negotiated offering....
- New Hampshire Hospital Selling $48M of Fixed and Variable Rate. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p33
Reports that the Southern New Hampshire Medical Center will sell fixed- and variable-rate debt through the New Hampshire Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Amount of fixed-rate Series A bonds; Final maturity of the bonds; Comparison between fixed rate and traditional fixed rate.
- DASNY to Sell $97M on Behalf of Bronx-Lebanon Hospital. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p30
The article reports on the plan of Dormitory Authority of the State of New York in selling tax-exempt bonds on behalf of Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. The idea is to refund and defease the authority's secured hospital revenue refunding bonds. In addition, the effort is also to fund the...
- Regency Energy Sells $400M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p38
The article reports on the sale of 400 million U.S. dollars in 5.75% senior notes due 2020 by natural gas provider Regency Energy to repay outstanding credit facility debt, noting that the bonds, downsized from 500 million U.S. dollars, were priced at par and above price talk of 5.675%.
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.
- Hospital to Refinance $720M. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p1
The article reports on the initiative of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania to issue a 720 million dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds. It notes that the bond is part of the 1.1 billion dollars debt financing plan of health care providers. The bond reportedly increase...
- UBS Ready to Price $75M Deal for South Carolina Medical Center. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p4
This article presents information on the introduction of a $75 million deal for the Tuomey Medical Center in Sumter, South Carolina by UBS Financial Services Inc. The bonds would be sold by the South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority. These bonds would mature from the year 2006...