- Trends highlight fashion. Hodnett, Cindy W. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates several sofas exhibited at the High Point Market home furnishing trade show in October 2013 including sofas by Southwood Furniture Corp., the Re-vive recliner by Natuzzi SpA and the Carolina Preserves by Klaussner Home Furnishings.
- Natuzzi's masterpiece. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p5
The article reports on the move of Natuzzi SpA, an Italian leather upholstery, to commemorate its 50th anniversary with an exhibition examining the use of leather. It mentions that the event will feature several artists, including Maria-Ines Aguirre, Catherine Hammerton, and Thomas de Hoghton....
- Relaxation comes round. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p19
Reports on trends in furniture design as observed during the imm Cologne. Popularity of lounging and retro designs; Focus on comfort; Designs from Natuzzi, Modi and Rolf Benz. INSETS: Fast facts;Shaping up;Small but informative.
- REVIVING THE RECLINER MARKET THE ITALIAN WAY. // Furniture/Today;3/10/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p4
The article evaluates the reclining chair Re-vive by the Italian furniture manufacturer Natuzzi SpA.
- Natuzzi impresses with Re-vive recliner launch. Hodnett, Cindy W. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates the Re-vive recliner by Natuzzi SpA.
- REVIVING THE RECLINER MARKET THE ITALIAN WAY. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2014, Issue 5778, p22
The article offers brief information on the Re-vive reclining chair manufactured by Natuzzi SpA.
- Promotions add punch to recliners. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p43
Reports that aggressive pricing, powerful promotions and a host of product innovations characterized recliner showrooms at the October 2003 High Point furniture market in North Carolina. Lane's 'Perfect Fit' adjustable headrest; Berkline's papasan reclining chair; Flexsteel's redesigned seat...
- Natuzzi unveils new logo, store concept in Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p23
Reports the disclosure of the revised consumer logo of Natuzzi at the year 2001 International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Comparison between the corporate and consumer logos; Discussion of the Natuzzi store concept; Application of the concept in the Divani & Divani stores.
- Natuzzi takes roomset concept a step further. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p3
Reports on Natuzzi SpA's introduction of a roomset collection at the 2000 Furniture Show.