- Arsenal urges fans to lobby for the club's TV channel to be available on Virgin Media. // Marketing Week;2/7/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the recommendation of Arsenal Football Club PLC to its supporters to lobby Virgin Media Inc. (VMI) to broadcast its fledgling television channel in Great Britain. It relates that the club has warned its fans during its launching, implying that the channel would not be...
- Homage to Catalonia. Foer, Franklin // Time;5/29/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 22, p43
This article reflects on the author's affinity for two international soccer teams and their competition against each other in a championship match. The two teams, the Arsenal Football Club and FC Barcelona, are compared in terms of their on-field strategies and individual player strengths. The...
- Gunners on their way. // Malay Mail;7/19/2012, p39
The article reports that Arsenal Football Club's superstar players will be on flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the team's Far East Tour 2012, including Tomas Rosicky, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to the football team's coach, Arsene Wenger.
- ARSENAL SCORES WITH THE OVER 50S. SIMONS, GRAHAM // Recruiter;Jan2016, p42
The article focuses on the expansion of the employability initiative of Arsenal Football Club to include people over 50 on January 2016.
- ARSENAL SHOOTS FOR Â£25M SALE. // Estates Gazette;10/30/2010, Issue 1043, p39
The article focuses on the plan of Arsenal Football Club to sell the private housing next to its Emirates Stadium in Islington, N7, England to raise 25 million pounds.
- Arsenal relaunches website. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);2/6/2013, p5
The article reports that Ostmodern has designed the new official website for Arsenal Football Club PLC, which features a new editorial flow, a simplified navigation, and more integrated content.
- Arsenal looks within for first director of marketing. // Marketing Week (01419285);1/14/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article announces that Angus Kinnear was promoted to Arsenal Football Club's head of marketing.
- Marketer in the news. // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2010, p4
The article profiles Angus Kinnear, who is the new marketing director of Arsenal Footbal Club PLC in Great Britain.
- FOLLOW THE EUROPEAN CAMPAIGNS. // Four Four Two;Mar2012, Issue 213, p81
An introduction to a series of articles on the European campaigns of football clubs in 2012 including Arsenal, AC Milan, and Chelsea is presented.