Fast Forward for Christmas
- Fast delivery. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p3
Reports that Morris Furniture will reduce the delivery times of its furniture.
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p56
Reports on several furniture store openings across the U.S. in 2004. French Heritage in Miami, Florida; Bassett Furniture Direct in Baltimore, Maryland; Morris Furniture's Ashley HomeStore in Ohio; England in Ohio and Missouri; Westrich Furniture in Ohio; Goffena Furniture in Ohio.
- Look who's talking. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p18
Features Morris Furniture, a Glasgow, Scotland-based furniture manufacturer. Marketing approach; Key aspects of business success; Overseas presence; Consumer relations; Product lines.
- G is for go. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p30
Examines Morris Furniture's production system for the G Plan range of furniture in Great Britain. Development of the collection's design; Facility used in furniture manufacturing; Surface finishing of products; Delivery of goods; Turnover; Future plans of the company. INSET: And there is Moore..
- Morris denies relocation claims. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p4
Reports on the denial that Morris Furniture Group (MFG) has relocated its facility to Glasgow, Scotland. Discovery of an agreement that is still to be reached between the group and the Scottish Executive over compensation of employees; Schedule for the announcement of a decision; Views of MFG...
- Beautility's new Image stars at Manchester. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p2
Reports on the launching of Morris Furniture At Home's Beautility brand during the Manchester Furniture Show from July 16-19, 2000.
- Expanding Morris buys 400,000sq ft factory site. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p3
Reports that Morris Furniture Group has acquired a manufacturing plant at Rutherglen, near to its Castlemilk site in Glasgow, Scotland. Plans of transferring part of its operation to Rutherglen by spring 1999; Turning of the Castlemilk production to dedicated panel production; Comment by George...
- Thirsty work. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p9
The article highlights the participation of Morris Furniture Group in a one day charity Bike 'n' Hike event in Great Britain.
- Retailers campaign for relaxed curfews. // Commercial Motor;4/7/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5123, p6
Reports that retailers would save an average of Â£3.3 million a year if delivery curfews to their stores were relaxed, according to the British Retail Consortium (BRC). Way in which most curfews fail; Results of a BRC-commissioned survey of retailers; Remarks from BRC director-general Kelvin...