Click with customers
- An Information Fusion-Enabled Third Party E-Commerce Platform Based on SOA. Zheng Hua; Liu Lin; Li Ying // Journal of Software (1796217X);Feb2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p50
The rapid development of E-Commerce not only generate huge amount of business opportunities but also raises a new question to the supporting platform of E-Commerce. Nowadays, E-commerce platform design is one of the hot spot of E-commerce research. The traditional 3-layered E-commerce platform...
- Open your own Web store. Nance, Barry // Network World;09/20/99, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p59
Evaluates Mercantec's SoftCart 4.1 and Intershop Communications Intershop 4 Merchant Edition electronic commerce Web site design software. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses. INSET: How we did it..
- E-Storefronts Made Easier. Bethoney, Herb // PC Week;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p34
Reviews ecBuilder Pro, a wizard-based application from Multiactive Software Inc. that allows users to quickly create well-integrated, impressive online storefronts for electronic commerce. Customization features; Pricing; How it works; Performance; Recommendations; Contact information.
- Microsoft, iPlanet, IBM ready e-commerce wares. Fontana, John // Network World;12/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p10
Highlights software released by various manufacturer to create electronic commerce Web sites. Microsoft's Commerce Server 2000; Upgrades and integration features to e-commerce applications of iPlanet; International Business Machines Corp.'s WebSphere Commerce Suite 5.1.
- Impulse Quickly Sets Up Shop. Rapoza, Jim // PC Week;01/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p37
Reviews Impulse 4.0, software from Impulse Software Inc. for building electronic commerce Web sites. Platforms that it runs on; Pricing; Ease of use; Features and capabilities; Performance; Recommendations; Contact information.
- Segue Integrates Tools, Repository. Gonsalves, Antone // PC Week;02/08/99, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
Looks at Live Quality, a line of testing tools from Segue Software Corp. Plans by Segue to add features to manage electronic commerce Web sites; Integration of Live Quality into the Silk line of testing products from Segue; Components of Live Quality; Pricing.
- Business in a Box. McCoy, Thomas // Australian Personal Computer;May2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p46
Introduces Business in a Box, a software program from Sausage Software Ltd. that automatically generates a Web site that allows one to trade over the Internet. Available graphic styles; Quality of the Web sites produced by the software; Price.
- Alpha Online Merchant builds basic shops. Rapoza, Jim // PC Week;09/28/98, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p35
Reviews Online Merchant, a tool from Alpha Software Corp. for building Internet storefronts for electronic commerce Web sites. Pricing; Features and capabilities; Limitations; Platforms supported; How it is set up; Design and layout options; Order processing problems; Security issues;...
- Establish a functional e-commerce site. Rudich, Joe // Link-Up;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p21
Provides information on the ShopZone application software from Breakthrough Software Inc. which was designed for establishing a functional electronic commerce Web site. Features of ShopZone; Capabilities of ShopZone; Number of default Web site styles of ShopZone.