- Think tank puts the web record straight. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2006, Issue 5514, p4
The article reports on the significance of website on the growth of furniture retailing in Great Britain. It has been reported by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) and Solution Product System Ltd. (SPSL) that Internet retailing stands at 3% to 5% of the total Great Britain retail market....
- Consumer friendly revamp. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p2
Reveals that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Habitat will revamp its Web site.
- Change content regularly to keep visitors interested. Sanunders, Tim // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Offers advise on how furniture retailers can make their Web sites attractive to Internet users.
- TOP TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR WEBSITE. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2012, Issue 5812, p15
In this article, the author focuses on the finding from a survey of furniture retailers in Great Britain and Ireland regarding their websites and also offers tips for improving a website. He informs that 60 percent of the retailers had web presence while the highest percentage of retailers...
- Size does matter. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Choices of products and services offered to the visitors; Benefits of the About us information for the consumers.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p32
Evaluates the website of furniture retailer Wells Interiors. Accessibility of the website for customers; Ease of navigation; Help offered to users.
- Press for publicity. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p9
The article presents information on the need of marketing for online retailers to boost their business. The closure of the Web site of Place, an online furniture and accessories retailer, is an example in this context. The failure of the Web site to sustain sales lead to its closure. The Web...
- Are you caught in the web? Williams, Don // Cabinet Maker;May2010 Business Supplement, p22
The article presents the author's view concerning the key principles behind a successful web retailing in Great Britain. He states that all big furniture retailers operate Web sites that contain information about their products and offer online transactions. He notes that rapid development of...
- Ikea set for UK trial of online sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p5
The article reports that Ikea AB has launched a trial transactional Web site in Great Britain. The site is part of the retailer's expansion plans. It will be tested in the summer of 2006. It allows customers to browse products but they can only purchase the items in-store.