- Rational extension. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p18
Reports on the furniture launches made by Puntmobles at the 2002 Valencia International Furniture Fair. Arniches Chair; Extension of the minimalist architecture.
- Untitled. // Design Week;4/22/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the launching of kitchen and bathroom accessories from Punt Mobles in Spain. Key features; Packaging; Design.
- Osborne & Little to distribute Liberty's fabrics. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the Osborne & Little company has acquired exclusive international rights to Liberty's furnishing fabric and wallpaper collection. Terms and conditions of agreement; Comments from Chairman of O&L Sir Peter Osborn.
- Osborne & Little interims still improve. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the successive improvements in the interim results at Osborne & Little. Reference to the 10 collections launched in 1997 by Osborne & Little, Nina Campbell and Liberty Furnishings; Detailed information the sales performance of furnishings in the United Kingdom; Comments from chairman...
- Liberty unveils new Japanese-style showroom. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Describes the refurbishment of the Japanese-styled Liberty Furnishings showroom at Osborne and Little on London's King's Road in England. Type of settings the room is suitable for; Features of the showroom.
- Liberty Furnishings look to the East for inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p6
Reports that Liberty Furnishings has launched furniture products that feature Japanese-inspired designs.
- Strong contract sector helps lift O&L's UK turnover by 18%. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Reports on the 15% increase in furnishing firm Osborne & Little's worldwide turnover for the year ended September 30, 1997. Increase in the company's sales in Great Britain; Main customers of the furnishing firm; Factors driving the company's improved sales performance.
- Profits climb for Osborne & Little. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p2
States that the Osborne and Little company, a fabrics and wallcoverings group recorded an increase in its interim pre-tax profits. Percentage increase for 1996; Comments from Chairman Sir Peter Osborne.
- Osborne & Little. // Architectural Digest;Aug2007, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p55
The article evaluates the Howletts Vintage II wallpaper from Osborne and Little.