Everything you need, every week
- Record subscriber renewals for cm. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p2
Reports the high subscription renewal rates of Cabinet Maker magazine in Great Britain. Reflections on redesigning the magazine; Difficulties in subscription services; Desire of the magazine to improve furniture trade.
- Sharing the bed knowledge. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p3
Comments on the decision of the editors of 'Cabinet Maker' magazine to dedicate its July 18, 2003 issue to the British bed industry.
- E-news. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2008, Issue 5614, p6
The article reviews the electronic newsletter "NRF Global SmartBrief."
- corrections & amplifications. // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p76
Presents corrections to articles that have been previously published in the journal 'Furniture Today.' Misidentification of the president of Pennsylvania House; Exhibitors that were left out of the 220 Elm showroom listings.
- Next week. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Introduces the articles for the third weekly issue of the 'cm' periodical for the furniture industry of Great Britain for the month of September.
- Keep us in the loop, and not just at market. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p39
Discusses the role of the periodical 'Furniture Today.' Evaluation of the furniture industry in terms of meeting the market objectives; Providing news and analysis to help readers make sound business decisions; Ways to improve the odds of getting coverage from 'Furniture Today' during the...
- Furnishings businesses make Inc. list. // Furniture/Today;9/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
The article presents information on the listing of the furnishing companies by the periodical "Inc.," where the listings were based on the growth of the companies in the U.S.
- "DEPARTURES" LAUNCHES A VERY WEALTHY "HOME + DESIGN". // Media Industry Newsletter;4/22/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the dialog made by "Home + Design" magazine with a new group of advertisers, with 29 of the 33 participants having not been in the main magazine before including New York furniture retailer LignÃ© Roset.
- Banks hold all the cards. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p9
Presents an introductory statement to the November 2005 issue of "Cabinet Maker."