Grand Designs on ExCel
- Giving AD plants the Grand Designs treatment. Naylor, Matthew // Farmers Weekly;10/9/2015, Issue 1048, p1
No abstract available.
- Don't miss... // Design Week;10/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p28
A calendar of events related to interior and furniture design in November 2010 in Great Britain is presented which include the deadline for the application entries for the Ergonomics Design Awards on November 30, the 2010 Box Set exhibition in London, England on November 3-8, and the How Not to...
- French class. Hunter, Elizabeth H.; Warchol, Paul // House Beautiful;Apr95, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p130
Features the French Designer Showhouse, held on alternate years in New York City. Role of the French as style-setters; Denis Colomb's steel furniture designs; Blond furniture designed by Jorge Letelier and Sheryl Rock.
- Talent spotting. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p2
Highlights the 15th New Designers Exhibition of Graduate Designer, intended to recruit new interior design talents, slated to be held from July 6-9, 2000 in Great Britain.
- Vitra hosts furniture exhibition. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p6
The article reviews the furniture design and technology exhibition at Vitra's London in England from January 27-28, 2010.
- Kevin McCloud's own 'grand design' in chaos. // Building Design;8/8/2008, Issue 1831, p1
The article reports that Happiness Architecture Beauty (Hab), the development firm for Kevin McCloud's television series "Grand Designs," dumped its architectural firm Wright & Wright due to disagreements over subsequent fees. Hab has appointed Glenn Howells Architects as replacement, but will...
- Urban expansion. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p7
Reports on the seminars given by furniture designers at the Urban Interior exhibition in London, England.
- Draper's High Style. Collins, Nancy // Architectural Digest;May2006, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p94
The article focuses on the exhibition of rare photographs and furnishings designed by Dorothy Draper at the Museum of the City of New York, New York City and offers a glimpse of her work and life. With her high style, prescience, brains, and bravado, she received a major museum honor as being an...
- TRENDS. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p28
The article discusses some of the trends shown during the TENT London and 100% Design London shows in London, England. It is said that the close links between clothes and home interior design such as colors, textures and designs are highlighted. According to the author, the finest skills in...