- Double cheer for Homebase. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p8
The article reports that furniture retailer Homebase has recorded a sales increase of 4.4% as of August 31, 2013 and has its sister company Argos exit examinership.
- Flat sales at Argos, weather affects Homebase. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2012, Issue 5793, p11
The article focuses on the 2012 first quarter sales report of the company Argos and its sister company Homebase Inc. which was reported to be low due to poor weather.
- Homebase and Argos put on positive Q1 growth. // DIY Week;6/27/2014, Issue 5757, p3
The article reports that retail store operators Homebase and Argos performed well in sales growth in the first quarter of 2014.
- MFI enigma hits GUS shares. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p6
The article reports that after months of growth, GUS is showing a series of falling highs, and more sellers are likely to emerge each time the price approaches goop. The failure of GUS chief executive John Peace to dismiss rumours of a bid for MFI has wrong-footed DeutscheBank analysts....
- Sales 'still challenging' at Argos. // Cabinet Maker;6/19/2009, Issue 5642, p6
The article focuses on the business condition of Argos, furniture retailer company in Great Britain. The company states that its furniture and homewares are seen to be a challenging category in March 1 to May 30, 2009. Argos reveals that its multichannel sales has accounted for 42 percent of its...
- HRG posts differing high street fortunes. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2008, Issue 5580, p6
The article reports on the varying financial results of Homebase Inc. and Argos furniture companies, as posted by its parent company Home Retail Group (HRG). HRG is optimistic on the growth of Argos, while it revealed that Homebase was hit by difficult trading as it showed a turnover of Â£217...
- Argos and Homebase owner reports falling sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p8
The article reports on the declining sales of Argos and Homebase Inc. in Great Britain.
- Homebase fares better than Argos. // DIY Week;3/26/2010, p03
The article discusses the sales performance of do-it-yourself (CIY) chains Homebase and Argos for the full year to February 27, 2010.
- Family fortunes. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2007, Issue 5556, p10
The article focuses on the financial performance report issued by Home Retail Group PLC (HRG), the parent company of Argos and Homebase in Great Britain. Its total sales grew by 4.8 percent to Â£942 million in the second quarter of 2007. In Homebase, it decreased by 6.2 percent to Â£391...