Sale u-turn on Stag
- Ducal will beat return to profit forecast. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Highlights the assurance made by Silentnight chairman Keith Ackroyd to shareholders that cabinet firm Ducal will return to profitability quicker than expected.
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Weathering the storms. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p7
Comments on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of November 3, 2000. Silentnight's acquisition of Ducal; Effects of flooding on furniture retailers' businesses; Progress of the legal case involving Primback.
- Silentnight sells Stag in MBO. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Silentnight Furniture by Stag Furniture UK in Europe. Increase in sales of Stag furniture; Plan of the company to compete with imports through service and delivery; Views of company executives regarding the matter.
- Ducal caution. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p2
Reports on the overdue schedule on the production standards of Ducal as forewarned by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.