INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Equity One Bids Cedar Goodbye For Good. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p1
Reports that Equity One Inc. will not revisit its bid for Cedar Shopping Centers Inc. in the U.S. Value of the bid offer; Remarks from Equity CFO Howard Sipzner on the move; Analysis of the proposed deal's timeline.
- NORTHEAST BRIEFS. // Retail Traffic;Nov2007, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p96
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade in the U.S. Cedar Shopping Centers Inc. acquired six shopping malls in various states for approximately $117 million. W.P. Realty plans to redevelop real property Valmont Plaza in Hazleton, Pennsylvania in the spring of 2008. NorthMarq...
- News. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;5/23/2015, Issue 839, p03
The article reports on the acquisition by construction and development conglomerate Lum Chang Holdings of a building from Land Securities in England in 2015.
- DEALS AROUND NEW JERSEY. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;10/18/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p3
This section offers news briefs about deals in New Jersey including a funding commitment secured by biopharmaceutical products developer Prolong Pharmaceuticals LLC, Cedar Shopping Centers Inc.'s acquisition of the Cross Keys Place shopping center in Sewell, and management agreements signed by...
- Close only counts in horseshoes, Empire Zones. Hardesty, Dawn Wotapka // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/16/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p19A
The article offers news briefs related to business in New York. Nassau County has attracted and retained businesses by offering tax benefits. Privately-held staffing firm Lloyd Staffing has renewed a long-term lease at its headquarter in Melville. Shopping center Oakland Commons was acquired by...
- FIRST AMERICAN COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF BASIS100. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2004, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p17
Reports that the First American Corp. has completed its acquisition of Basis 100 Inc. Price of Basis 100 Inc.; Consideration of property valuations as an important component of First American Corp.'s multiproduct bundles.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/30/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p50
The article presents real estate-related statistics and various news items associated with investment banking. LaQuinta announced a secondary offering of up to 19.4 million shares in order to raise $165 million. The Dallas-based owner and operator of limited service hotels in the U.S. plans to...
- EBRD to invest equity in private Greek development fund. // EuroProperty;2005, p2
This article focuses on Greek development fund. Greek private equity firm Global Finance has received backing from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for its eastern European property development fund. The EBRD will invest as much as â‚¬ 30m equity in the Global...
- It takes two. Zelin, Geoffrey // Lawyer;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p30
The article discusses the possible merger of the Chancery Division and Commercial Court in Great Britain. It mentions the overlapping of their works and the differences between the two courts. The Chancery Division deals with real property cases, landlord and tenant relationship and corporate...