INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p36
The article presents statistical information concerning investments of the energy and power industry in the U.S. The information includes top U.S. new issues bookrunners as of February 2, 2005, announced U.S. target M&A advisers as of February 2, 2005, etc. Some of the companies included are:...
- GLOBAL AWARDS. // Global Finance;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p34
Highlights the best investment banks for 2005 in the global category as chosen by the periodical "Global Finance". Factors that made Goldman Sachs and Co. the best investment bank globally for the year; Worth of proceeds raised by Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc. which made the institution the...
- Merrill Gets Plum; Not Citi, Goldman? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the naming of Merrill Lynch and Co. as an adviser on the sale of AT&T Wireless Group. Expected fees to be given to Merrill Lynch; Expected value of the AT&T sale; Absence of Goldman Sachs and Citigroup as advisers on the AT&T sale.
- Lehman, Goldman Seen Lowering Targets. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;5/3/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 84, p2
Reports that Morgan Stanley downgraded Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Claim by Morgan Stanley that a weaker trading environment could cause them to lower their second-quarter earnings estimates; Downgrading of the investment banking companies from "overweight" to "equal weight";...
- GLOBAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p50
Lists investment banks ranked by securities underwriting. Citigroup Inc.; Morgan Stanley & Co.; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Senate Banking Delays I-Bank Meet. Kaper, Stacy // American Banker;6/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 112, p4
The article discusses a U.S. Senate Banking Committee hearing that was postponed on Tuesday, June 10, 2008. The hearing was supposed to investigate the link between securities underwriting procedures done by investment banks and credit market volatility. Citigroup Inc., Merrill Lynch, UBS AG and...
- Year-End M&A Rankings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p66
Ranks top financial advisers on global merger and acquisition (M&A) deals, from January 1 to December 31, 2003. Goldman Sachs; Morgan Stanley; Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; J.P. Morgan Chase; Lazard; Lehman Brothers.
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p34
Lists top financial advisers on global merger and acquisition transactions from January 1 to March 31, 2002. Goldman Sachs and Co.; Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.; Citigroup Inc.
- S&P Downbeat on Investment Banks. // American Banker;7/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 136, p19
Reports that Standard & Poor's has lowered its ratings outlook for Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Merrill Lynch & Co. as of July 2001. Reflection on business slump and competition from bigger banks.