THE IPO 100
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;3/1/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Presents a graph for mutual fund market indicating closed-end IPOs among the top five fund companies and a banner year for closed-end funds.
- ETF Liquidity Knocks Out Competition. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;6/16/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the impact of the exchange-traded funds (ETF) on both the creation and dissolution of comparable closed-end funds. Number of initial public offering of equity closed-end fund between 1986 and 1995; Effects of the popularity of iShares and country baskets; Advantages of utilizing ETF.
- The Post-Offering Price Performance of Closed-End Funds. Weiss, Kathleen // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Autumn89, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p57
This article focuses on the post-offering price performance and investor clientele for a sample of 64 closed-end funds that went public from 1985-1987 in the U.S. Unlike open-end mutual funds, closed-end funds provide no guarantee that the funds shares will be worth the underlying (net asset...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p17
Presents charts depicting the recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2005. Names of the company; Date offer; Closing date; Measurement of the average price of the IPO; Exclusion of the closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the market.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p18
The article lists most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. This index measures the average price of these offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended June 01, the index closed at 1.19%. The best performer was...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p14
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States. UAP Holding; MHI Hospitality; InPhonic; Iowa Telecom Services; PRA International.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p15
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, as of November 17, 2004. Iowa Telecom Services; PRA International; China Netcom; InPhonic; Ormat Technologies; Arlington Tankers.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p21
Presents a chart and graphs depicting the most recent 100 initial public offerings as of April 27, 2005 in the U.S. Offer price; Measurement of the average price of the offerings excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the market; Performance of the stocks of...
- River and Mercantile launches micro cap investment trust. Macdonald, Sam // Fundweb;11/27/2014, p1
The article reports on launch of Great Britain micro cap investment trust by investment management firm River and Mercantile Asset management (RAMAM) under management of equity manager Philip Rodrigs. Topics discussed include an uplift of 50.6 million pounds through an initial public offering...