IPOS IN THE U.S
- ROSNEFT IPO LEAVES QUESTIONS UNANSWERED. Neville, Laurence // Global Finance;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the initial public offering (IPO) of the Russian petroleum industry Rosneft which amounted to $10.4 billion. This deal has showed that the company is a global player with a $79.8 billion valuation. Russia President Vladimir Putin hopes that subjecting the company to...
- Chapter Three. // Saturday Evening Post;6/15/1940, Vol. 212 Issue 51, p26
Focuses on a controversy involving the selling of oil royalty security issues of seasoned companies in the U.S. Reason behind the granting of exceptions to the security issues of seasoned companies by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Comment from Commission Chairman Jerome Frank on the...
- Independent operator poised for major role. Kammerzell, Jaime // Offshore;Jun2005, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p30
This article focuses on independent operator W&T Offshore Inc.'s (WTO) move from being a private entity to a publicly held company. With this shift, the company is poised to grow from a billion-dollar private firm to a multibillion-dollar public company. Going to the capital market has made this...
- Lawyers battle out over Rosneft. Middleton, David // Lawyer;10/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p16
The article reports on the completion of the controversial Rosneft IPO, but not before lawyers for the oil giant were force to overcome a few obstacles in Russia. According to Yokus whose former chief executive Mikhail Khodorkovsky on tax-evasion charges, the forced sale of its chief...
- Enable, Leju Shape IPO Bases Amid Market Correction. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;5/22/2014, pB07
Oil and gas limited partnership
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.