Globalization Hits U.S. RElTs
- hotel investment 101. Singh, A. J. // Hospitality Design;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p95
The article focuses on hotel investment and discusses the people involved including an owner or developer, the role of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and the average price of developing a hotel per room as calculated by the HVS (Hospitality Valuation Services) Global Hospitality Services.
- INTERNOS BUYS IN DÃœSSELDORF. // EuroProperty;11/18/2013, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the NH DÃ¼sseldorf City Nord hotel by Internos Global Investors from the European Real Estate Investment Trust.
- State Street launches new REIT fund. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct94, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p10
Introduces Boston, Mass.-based State Street Global Investors' Real Estate Liquid Equity Fund which will invest in real estate trusts (REIT) for pension funds and other institutional investors.
- Colonial sells Marriotts. // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that Starhill Global Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has bought three Australian Marriott Hotels from Colonial for 415 million Australian dollars.
- Finance. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;3/5/2016, Issue 915, p05
The article focuses on the investment by CBRE Global Investors of 840 million U.S. dollars on a European co-invest fund with focus on single-asset and portfolio deals using joint venture and co-investment structures.
- Citibank, Morgan Chase lead Latin bond issues. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;12/13/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 236, p24
Reports on American banks' underwriting as lead managers for Latin bond issues on the Euromarkets. Chase Manhattan for Telcel International; J.P. Morgan for Klabin Fabricadora; Citibank International for Celulose Nipo-Brasileira; Total values of American Eurobond issues for 1991, 1992 and 1993;...
- Report Shows REITs on the Rise. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the performance of real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the U.S. According to the data gathered from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trust (NAREIT), there were 45 secondary equity offerings in REIT industry from January to May 31, 2009. Despite the...
- The dynamics of Australian dollar bonds with different credit qualities. Batten, Jonathan; Hogan, Warren; Pynnonen, Seppo // International Review of Financial Analysis;2000, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p389
We investigate the long-term equilibrium relationship between Australian dollar bonds of different credit quality. Contrary to the expectations hypothesis, we find the yields of Eurobonds are not cointegrated with the equivalent maturity Government bond. Nevertheless, the results suggest that...
- Eurobonds: Range Trading To Prevail. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/21/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p21
The article reports that the stability of sovereign African eurobonds during the recent increase in global risk aversion indicates that enthusiasm for debt from the continent remains.