Changing of the Guard At Unterberg Towbin
- PROFILES, EXECUTIVE MOVES. Pasquarelli, Adrianne // Crain's New York Business;4/5/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p30
This article provides information about status and recent moves of various executives in New York City. Joseph F. Galea, 45, joined as managing principal of Einhorn Yaffee Prescott Architecture & Engineering. He was formerly partner-in-charge of office operations and design at Frank Williams and...
- A Show and Tell For Small Fry. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p13
The article reports that shunned by the bulge brackets, publicly-traded emerging growth companies are always eager to tell their story to any investor or analyst who will listen. And 96 of them got their chance last week at an emerging growth conference hosted by C.E. Unterberg Towbin, a...
- Next-generation investing. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;1/10/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p9
This article reports that back in 1971, a small investment bank took public a promising but unknown company that made semiconductors. Today, Intel Corp. is recognized the world over as the leading maker of microchips. It's been years since investment bank C.E. Unterberg Towbin has made any noise...
- Building his stock in trade. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;10/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p29
Profiles Jordan Berlin, director of private client services at investment bank C.E. Unterberg Towbin based in Manhattan, New York City. Previous affiliation with CIBC Oppenheimer; Belief in the persistence of demand for reliable financial advisers; Vision of building a retail brokerage...
- C.E. Unterberg, Towbin Taps Healthcare M&A Pro. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the appointment of Christine Gallagher as head of healthcare banking at C.E. Unterberg.
- Tiny Northwest Biotherapeutics Taps an Advisor. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/5/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the assistance given by C.E. Unterberg Towbin to the plans of Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. for a sale of the company in August 2002.
- Building a Small Empire In an Age of Mega Mergers. Byrne, John A. // Traders Magazine;Jan99, Vol. 12 Issue 147, p30
Profiles Brian Finnerty, a sales trader in charge of institutional sales and trading at C.E. Unterberg and a former professional baseball player for the Montreal Expos. Role of Finnerty in stock price of EECS Inc.; Philosophy; Knowledge of Finnerty in small and mid-capitalization stocks;...
- Return of The King'. Cooper, Ron // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Reports on the joining of John Gutfreund in the firm CE Unterberg Towbin as a senior managing director. Other members of the committee; Reason behind his forced resignation from his post in Salomon Brothers; Inspiration towards loyalty installed by Gutfreund amongst his team members.
- Sales Assault Makes An Electronic Debut. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 159, p42
Reports that C.E. Unterberg Towbin launched a team-based sales assault on its buyside clients to spread the word of a potential Phone.com success story. Comments from Mitch Meisler, an executive at Unterberg Towbin; Information on the Integrator, an Internet tool used in account management...