Bear's Big Convert Deal
- Soon returns to XM after brief Arc stint. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/16/2006, p2
The article reports that XM Corp. has lured back Paul Soon to head its Singapore office, after a brief stint at Arc Worldwide. Soon, who spent two years at XM as account and business director, leaves his twin roles as business development director and general manager at Arc. Soon will become...
- Wal-Mart Sets Test Marketing Of XM, Sirius. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p32
Reports the pilot test marketing of Sirius-ready car stereo package on the outlets of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. by XM company in the U.S. Date on the pilot test; Car stereo package offerings; Price offerings.
- Bear Stearns buys out Encore Credit. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. has agreed to buy wholesale subprime lending company Encore Credit Corp. in the U.S. The purchase has added to the string of consolidations in the subprime lending industry. However, the industry began to falter as the housing market showed signs...
- Being Smaller Does Pay: Bear Stearns. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
Discusses how the move made by the Bear Stearns and Co. Inc. to reorient its businesses in New York and London, England to focus on acquisition finance has made it possible for the company to play the dual role of advisor and lender to high yield issuers.
- Gainers & Losers: XM/EaglePicher. // High Yield Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p7
The article presents news related to the U.S. bond market as of March 2005. The market responded to XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. and Hyundai Motor America Co. announcement that Hyundai will begin installing XM satellite radios in all of its models in 2006. As a result, XM's 14% notes due...
- AUTO NEWS digest. // Automotive News;5/26/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6039, p2M
Presents developments related to automobile marketing in the U.S. Agencies which have been selected by XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. to handle its account; Apology made by advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles regarding an advertisement it created for an automobile dealer;...
- GM buys more shares of XM Radio. // Automotive News;5/17/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6093, p28
General Motors (GM) Corp. last week acquired another 10 million shares of XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. at a fraction of their market price to cover an interest payment. XM chief financial officer Joe Euteneuer said investors might be concerned that GM could sell shares and distance itself...
- ARIZONA: Top Five Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p29
Ranks the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsel in Arizona in 2003. RBC Dain Rauscher; UBS Financial Services; Citigroup; Bear Stearns; Stone and Youngberg.
- Mid-Tier Equity Firms Top Chart. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p14
Focuses on the business performance of Bear Sterns & Co. for its equity deals. Profit increase of the company; Marketing strategy of the company; Financial stability of the company.