Installation Checklist for Air Doors
- In-Ceiling Mount Air Curtain. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p10
The article features the in-ceiling mount air curtain from Berner International Corp., that protects the door opening without taking away from the overall design of space as all internal components are hidden above the ceiling. Its bottom panel provides access to all internal components,...
- Past, Present, and Future Research Toward Air Curtain Performance Optimization. Navaz, Homayun K.; Dabiri, Dana; Amin, Mazyar; Faramarzi, Ramin // ASHRAE Transactions;2005, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p1083
This paper presents a comprehensive discussion on past, present, and future research focused on display case air curtain performance characterization and optimization. The past research mostly relies on simplified analytical solutions for jets. The present approach takes a more comprehensive...
- Heated, Unheated Air Curtains. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p9
The article introduces the Astral Air line of air curtains produced by Dynaforce that produce downward air currents at door openings. With the use of Astral Air line of air curtains, the intrusion of outside contaminants and flying insects can be reduced, providing cleaner and healthier...
- Hot air curtain is low on energy. // In-Store;Jun2005, p58
Evaluates the Comtesse air curtain from JS Air Curtains. Key features; Available lengths of the product.
- Air curtains provide key to Kwikset's winter problem. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/05/98, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p15
Describes how Kwikset Corp. was able to control inside temperatures at its assembly plant in Anaheim, California, using a Mars Air Door air curtain system. Installation of air curtains; Aim to improve the comfort of plant workers; Process of temperature control; Contact information.
- Tekadoor curtains now in the UK. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p15
The article reports that Tekadoor Ltd. a new British company, has released the German Tekadoor air curtains, well-known for their quality and reliability resulting from the utilization of technologies applying constant pressure laminar airflow. Also mentioned are the different main products of...
- EPH-Certified Air Curtains. // Journal of Environmental Health;Apr2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p55
The article reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends the control of air currents at all openings and specifically recommends use of air curtains for lading-dock and delivery doors. Berner International Corp.'s E-Zone and K-Zone air doors offer affordable protection and carry...
- Air control. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/22/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4464, p8
The article evaluates three models of JS HeatScreen Overdoor Air Curtains from JS Air Curtains.
- Study proves air curtains more efficient than vestibules. Bernardi, Elizabeth // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p30
The article presents a study on air curtains, conducted by Berner International Corp. in New Castle, Pennsylvania. Results of the study have confirmed that air curtain or the automatic door entrance combination is up to 10% more energy-efficient in environmental separation performance, which...