Gary Benson Elected President of Mechanovent Corporation
- Installation effects and noise and vibration control under scrutiny in Cranfield `fans day'. // Professional Engineering;11/05/97, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p50
Reports on the Fluid Machinery Committee's sponsorship of a seminar on entitled `Installation effects in fan systems' on November 26, 1997. Focus on advances in understanding the interaction of fans and associated systems; Topics to be covered.
- Fans & accessories. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p58
Presents a directory of American companies that supply fans and accessories. Includes Ceiling Fans; Cleaver-Brooks; Sprinkool Systems International.
- Blower. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p111
Lists companies in the United States that create systems design for wheel blowers. Includes RITEK Engineering; Saltire Software Inc.; Air Plastics Inc.
- Blowers and fans. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p114
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture blowers and fans. Axial; Centrifugal; Fan blades; Others.
- Erp: Is EC the easy solution? // Heating & Ventilating Review;Feb2015, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p25
In this article, the author discusses electronically commutated (EC) technology and states that fan manufacturers are doing a lot more than just changing the motor and EC technology adds to the success of the large investment in fan aerodynamics.
- ICMSA's election fever. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Dec2011, p6
The article reports on the possibility that Irish Creamery Milk Suppliers Association (ICMSA) vice president John Comer might become the next president of ICMSA.
- Positive Displacement Blowers. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p42
The article lists the suppliers of positive displacement blowers including Abernethy Welding & Repair Inc., Armstrong Equipment Inc., and D & W Diesel Inc.
- INDUSTRY. // Economic Review (05318955);May2000, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p24
Presents updates on Pakistan's gem, jewelry, electric fan and tobacco industries as of February 2000. Establishment of the Gem and Jewellery Development Institute; Need for government promotion of the fan industry; Approval of new prices for tobacco products.
- ErP -- are you ready? Lockwood, Geoff // Heating & Ventilating Review;Nov2014, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p32
The article focuses on implementation of Energy-related Products (ErP) in commercial fan industry with its used in electrically commutated (EC) and traditional asynchronous (AC) technology, and also mentions that EC technology are more expensive than AC technology during point-of-sale.