Rooftop Unitary System Helps Facility Exceed Goal for LEED Certification
- Southern Nevada lands first LEED-certified building. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/20/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p15
Reports that the office building of Tate Snyder Kimsey has won the first Leadership in Energy Environment Design (LEED) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council in Southern Nevada. Sustainable features of the building; Factors being considered by the council in granting LEED...
- LEED-CS on the West Coast. // Buildings;Aug2006, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p12
The article reports Tower 333 which is currently under construction in downtown Bellevue, Washington, will be the West Coast's first office building to be pre-certified in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Core and Shell Development program. The project is a partnership between...
- GBCI certifies 10,000th LEED commercial project. // Floor Covering Installer;Dec2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p38
The article reports on the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification of the Live Oak Family Resource Center in Santa Cruz, California by the U.S. Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI), marking the 100,000th certified commercial project under the program.
- GBCI, Bureau Veritas develop strategic partnership. // Engineered Systems;Sep2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p49
The article reports that the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) and Bureau Veritas SA are teaming up to facilitate LEED certification on behalf of GBCI for LEED green building projects.
- LEED honors Owens. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb2007, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p34
The article reports on the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certification received by Owens Corning in Toledo, Ohio.
- SJP Continues Its Green Streak. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;9/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p2
The article reports that Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification will be sought by SJP Properties from the U.S. Green Building Council for its Metropark Corporate Center. The center, a 300,000-square-foot, 10-story Class A office tower in Iselin, New Jersey, will be...
- LAMDA HELLIX receives LEED Gold v4 BD+C certification. Mcgee-Abe, Jason // Capacity Magazine;10/10/2016, p1
LAMDA HELLIX claims its latest facility, Athens-2, is the world's first colocation data centre after it received the LEED Gold v4 BD+C certification for its green development and operation.
- Calgary Rotary Challenger Park - Purpose-Built Office and Program Space Needs Assessment and Feasibility Study. // Business in Calgary;Feb2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article highlights the office complex envisioned by the Calgary Rotary Challenger Park (CRCP) in Alberta to develop. It is intended to accommodate the requirements of the participating non-profits, especially those serving people with disabilities. It is to embrace the elements of green...
- Can green buildings boost productivity? // Management Services;Summer2014, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the global project of the World Green Building Council on the benefits of green office buildings for business and productivity of the workforce which report will be published in the autumn of 2014.