Heavy Calendar, Upbeat ISM Data Send Municipals, Treasuries Lower
- Indexes Rise in Sparse Activity as Market Takes Lead From Treasury Weakness. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/28/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32782, p7
The article reports developments pertaining to the yield indexes in the U.S. bond market. It explores the weekly yield indexes for December 28, 2007 week as the market took its lead from weakness in Treasuries. It also presents several graphs depicting the 20-bond index, 11-bond index, revenue...
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. municipal market for January 16, 2008 including "The Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call, the economic indicators, and the securities data.
- Munis Unchanged Amid Mixed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p2
The article discusses the condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 2007. It is reported that the market remains unchanged despite the mixed economic data. Examples of this are the trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board and the data about the Treasury...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 18. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Municipal bond index; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Presents a charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of May 5, 2004. Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting the indicators in the bond market in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; New-issue balances.
- Indexes Mostly Down, Thanks to Small Fed-Fueled Rally. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32112, p40
Reports on yield indexes of the bond market in the U.S. as of April 2005. Impact of the small rally by the municipal market following the release of the Federal Reserve's minutes on the bond market indexes; Factors that contribute to the high index level of closure for the fiscal year; Reasons...
- Munis Put to Sleep by Stronger Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p2
The article reports on the effects of the stronger economic data on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal bond market has remained unchanged to slightly weaker performance because of stronger economic data. It was accounted that the municipal bond market was...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p6
The article presents data and graphs related to the bond market and municipal swaps. It presents information related to the bond market association municipal swap index.