House Leaders Set
- Danice Picraux. M. L. C. // State Government News;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, pX
Features New Mexico representative Danice Picraux. Initial political involvement; Career achievements in politics; Career as an educator.
- It's who you know. Hartsfield, Jack // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p13
Identifies some of the most influential persons in the New Mexico Legislature. Governor Gary Johnson; Senate President pro tem Manny Aragon; House speaker Raymond Sanchez; House Taxation and Revenue Committee chairman Jerry Sandel; Appropriations and finance committee chairman Max Coll.
- The beat. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr/May99, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
Comments on developments related to New Mexico politics and government, current as of April 1999. Dispute between the state government and the State Legislature; `Governing' magazine's assessment of the management of the New Mexico state government.
- New Mexico Nurses Honored at Nursing Excellence Awards 2006. // New Mexico Nurse;Jan-Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the second annual Nursing Excellence Awards presented by the Lovelace Health System on October 26, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Albuquerque. Linda Summers was recognized as the Distinguished Nurse of the Year. Five retired nurses were recognized as Nursing Legends...
- A Tale of Two Leaders. McKenzie, Paige // New Mexico Business Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p17
No abstract available.
- Will They Get Together? Carey, John // New Mexico Business Journal;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p56
Presents information on the 2002 Legislative Agenda given by the Association of Commerce and Industry (ACI) at the 2002 session of the New Mexico Legislature. Business issues considered; Tax relief measures favored by ACI; Minimum funding level supported by ACI in nonrecurring revenue for the...
- IN THE KNOW. // Hill;11/25/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 129, p19
The article offers news briefs related to American politics including a welcome-back pep rally for Senator Joe Liberman, election loss of Senator John Sununu, and the chairmanship of two democratic representatives in different offices.
- The Water Conundrum. Bernadette, Suzanne // New Mexico Business Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p26
No abstract available.
- Through the Looking Glass. Springer, Fleta Campbell // New Republic;11/7/34, Vol. 80 Issue 1040, p357
Analyzes the political situation in New Mexico. Efforts made by the Democrats against the re-election of the Progressive Republican Senator Bronson Cutting; Advantages held by Cutting in criticizing the administration at its weakest point; Evasiveness shown by the Democrats where local issues...