Colorado Lawyer Mike McGinnis Returns to Brownstein Hyatt
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. O'Reiley, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/26/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 17, pP14
The article features the law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck in Las Vegas, Nevada, which has a local office comprised of 34 attorneys.
- Eclectic approach boosts Brownstein. Wilson, Megan R. // Hill;11/12/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 112, p12
The article discusses that the eclectic approach has helped the Denver, Colorado-based law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP increased its opportunities to get involved with clients.
- Denver Firm Adds to Bond Practice. Albanese, Elisabeth // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p6
Reports on the appointment of Bonnie Paisley as bond lawyer at Brownstein Hyatt & Farber in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Work experience at Modrall Sperling Roehl Harris & Sisk; Other lawyers in the public finance team of Brownstein; Deals handled by the firm.
- MERGERS for Midsize Firms. James, Bruce A. // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p53
The author focuses on mergers for midsize law firms using the example of the merger of Brownstein with Schreck Brignone and Hatch & Parent. The author addresses issues that should be considered before a merger, such as business culture, problems in the organization, and moving to a new...
- EXECUTIVE SNAPSHOT: Kelley Goldberg attorney, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schrek. WARGO, BUCK // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/25/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p30
An interview with Kelley Goldberg, attorney at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schrek, is presented. Goldberg shares that she has been living in Las Vegas, Nevada for over a decade and that she moved there to go to law school, as she got a full scholarship at University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV). When...
- About Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Nov2008, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p20
The article provides information on the law firm Brownstein in Hyatt Farber Schreck in the U.S. It was founded in 1968 and practices in the areas of real estate, natural resources, public policy, corporate law and litigation. It is said that its merger with the California firm of Hatch & Parent...
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;11/6/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 126, p18
The article presents news brief including contract of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck with McGraw Hill Financial to lobby on Dodd-Frank financial reform implementation, hiring of Capitol Tax Partaers by Hertz Corp. to lobby on how tax reform issues could affect the equipment and car rental...
- Kirk Lenhard. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP10
The article features lawyer Kirk Lenhard, a partner at law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- JENNIFER CARLETON. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/14/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p7
The article presents a profile of Jennifer Carleton, shareholder at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP and 2012 Women Who Mean Business awardee of "Las Vegas Business Press."