Livingston, La., Parish Schools Raised by S&P
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- MICHIGAN: Whitmore's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the downward revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the general obligation debt and the $7.4 million advance refunding bond to be sold on November 7, 2007 by Whitmore Lake Public Schol District in Michigan in November 2007. The agency rated the new bonds A with...
- Littlestown Area School District, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/7/2015, p24
The article reports on the decision of market intelligence provider Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to upgrade the rating of the general obligation (GO) bonds of Littlestown Area School District in Pennsylvania from A to A-plus. Danielle Leonardis, credit analyst at Standard & Poor's says...
- SOUTH CAROLINA Schools Get a Boost. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/19/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32903, p9
The article reports on the upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Anderson County School District No. 5's issuer credit rating to A-plus from A, thus assigning a stable outlook in South Carolina. The agency stated that the upgrade is based on the district's local economy, which continues to...
- Schools Solid, S&P Says. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p35
The article discusses the report regarding the credit quality among K-12 school districts in California. The report, which was conducted by Standard & Poor's Corp., states that many districts have seen improved credit quality despite California's history of budget problems. The improvements in...
- Rosholt School District, Wis., Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34404, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to A-plus from AA-minus on Rosholt School District, Wis.' general obligation debt.
- Madison County CUSD 9, Ill., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34123, p1
The article informs that rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has downgraded its long-term ratings on Madison County Community Unit School District Number -Nine Granite City, Illinois's general obligation bonds. Caroline West of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services stated that the...
- Gwinnett, Ga., Schools Raised to AAA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p2
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the School District in Gwinnett County, Georgia. The credit rating agency raised its rating on the district's general obligation debt to AAA from AA-plus. It also raised its underlying rating on the district's development...