Treasury to Pay Down $1B With 4-Weeks
- Treasury to Offer $4B Of Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article reports on auction of cash management bill by the U.S. Treasury. The Treasury Department said yesterday that it will auction $4 billion of 14-day cash management bills today. The bills are dated December 1, 2004 and due December 15.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.195%, 2.395%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article reports on tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's discount bills. Tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91 -day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 2.195% high rate, up from 2.1559% last week and as the six-months incurred a 2.395% high rate, up from...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.250%, 0.515% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.250% high rate, down from 0.280% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.515% high rate, off from 0.585% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.315%, 1.630%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Presents information on the tender rates of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. as of July 2004. Percentage of coupon equivalents; Statistics on the bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly T-bills Go At 0.885%, 0.995%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p2
Reports on the increase of tender rates for the treasury bills 90-day and 181-day discount bills in Washington D.C. Percentage of increase in rates; Price for the discount bills.
- Treasury to Sell $50B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34404, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $50 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.689% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $22 billion of two-year notes. It also provides data on bid-to-cover ratio, tenders at the high yield, median yield and low yield. The two-year notes have an issue date of February 28, 2006. The two-year notes are due February...
- Treasury to Offer $4B In Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p2
Reports on the auction of four billion of one-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.350% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article focuses on $19 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 4.350% high yield. It also provides data on the bills' coupon equivalent, bid-to-cover ratio, median yield and low yield. The bills have an issue date of February 23, 2006. They are due March 23,...