Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.195%, 2.395%
- Weekly T Bills Go At 1.130%, 1.400%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the United States. Prices of the T-bills.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $5.228B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $5.228 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- 10-Year TIPs Go At 1.885% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold inflation-indexed 9-year 9 months notes at a 1.885% yield. Acceptance of all competitive tenders at yield lower than 1.885% in full; Date of the notes; Total number of tenders accepted by the Treasury.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Treasury to Offer Cash-Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of U.S. Treasury Department to auction cash management bills on October 12, 2004.
- Weekly T Bills Go At 2.975%, 3.120%. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32153, p2
Reports on the growth of tender rates for the Treasury's discount bills in Washington. Total tenders being allotted; Percentage of coupon equivalents; Overall bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.055% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p37
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $26 billion of our-week bills at a 5.055 percent high yield, a price of 99.615778. The coupon equivalent was 5.160 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.50. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 59.50 percent while the median...