Greens, Eggs and Ham
- Salad Days. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;2/28/2005 Supplement, Vol. 53, p8
Reports on the increase in the number of entree-salad orders in restaurants across the U.S., according to the 2005 Industry Forecast of the National Restaurant Association. Percentage of quick-service restaurant (QSR) operators who said they are receiving large number of entree-salad orders;...
- SPOTLIGHT ON SiDE dishes. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Sep2001, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p50
Focuses on the ingredients needed for the enhancement of main dishes in Idaho. Imagination on simple or exotic cooking; Considerations on the favorites of customers; Creativity in food preparation.
- Garden party. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;07/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p56
Provides an overview on entree salads of several restaurants in the United States. Ingredients of Champps Americana's Italian Bruschetta Salad; Applebee's Buffalo Chicken Salad; Ten salad specialties at TomTom's in Atlanta; Seafood restaurant KinKead's Thai Marinated Seafood Salad and Grilled...
- Salads in the center. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;07/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p42
Features main-course salads served at restaurants in the United States. Main selling point of entree salads; Factors that chefs consider when creating entree salads; Salad prices; Move by restaurant operators to upgrade entree salads in the family and casual-dining segments. INSETS: Menu...
- New Ideas & To Go Options. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, Salad MAGIC pC7
Features the services of entree salads from Caesars' Salad. Types of Caesar theme; Selection of protein elements; Variety of vegetables.
- ENTREE SALADS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p81
Unveils some entree salad findings. Emerging additional salad ingredients; Percentage of foodservice operators that serve salad as a main course menu item; Suggestions on keeping some vegetable salad ingredients from damage.
- Irish Fare Without the Blarney in Bethesda. Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p195
Presents information on Ri Ra, an Irish-inspired restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland. Owners of the restaurant; Cost of entrees served at dinner; List of main courses.
- FAJITA FACT. WITHAM, CRAIG // Utah Valley Magazine;May/Jun2015, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p108
The article presents the author's views regarding the essential of adding fajitas to the menu making it a customer's favorite.
- Salad Power! Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on the increase of sales for the salad industry. Offertory of entree salads in meals; Importance on the variety of selections for the salads; Development of entree salad guide training to ensure uniform consistency.