GPOs report double-digit spending boosts
- Area grocers slow to embrace Net. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p27
Reports on the growing number of consumers doing their grocery shopping via computers. Electronic shopping services offered by Peapod Inc. and NetGrocer; Service fees.
- AUTO MECHANICS. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;4/1/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p97
Evaluates how online purchasing of foods and supplies can save money and time. Merits of online purchasing; Basic process of online purchasing; Features of one-stop shopping.
- What is it? Hellofresh.com.au. NASH, STEPH // Money (Australia Edition);Jun2015, Issue 179, p30
The article offers information on the HelloFresh online foodservice start-up business that provides meal planning and grocery shopping for busy consumers.
- KCDA Selects Online Purchasing to Cut Costs, Increase Efficiency and Improve Productivity. Ricketts, Ron // T H E Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p52
Reports the selection of the Spize IT Business-to-Business eCatalog System, an electronic commerce system by the King County Directors' Association (KCDA) in an effort to cut costs. History of KCDA; Features of the system; Benefits of the online electronic catalog system of KCDA.
- Met Goes West. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the expansion of jeans firm Met company in New York City.
- B2B SECTOR LAGS. // Export Today's Global Business;Jul2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p12
Presents information on a study by the Electronic Commerce Research & Development Association on business-to-business (B2B) electronic commerce in South Korea. Overview of the B2B marketplaces in South Korea; Lack of common product codes in South Korea's B2B sector.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p9
Reports that the Efficient Healthcare Consumer Response information technology group is planning to issue a report on electronic commerce.
- From E-Threat to E-Opportunity. Demers, Marie Eve // Electronic News;11/06/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 45, p10
Deals with the discourse regarding business-to-business e-commerce at the 2000 National Electronics Distributors Association conference. Issue raised in an e-commerce panel called 'The Effect of E-Commerce on Distributors and Manufacturers'; Elements that should comprise e-commerce transactions...
- OBI to establish software compliance framework. // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p3
Announces that companies behind the Open Business on the Internet (OBI) initiatives are readying plans for a software compliance and certification process. Mention of the meeting of OBI Consortium in December 1997.