Doing late night right
- ILLUMINATING IDEAS. Olree, Jakob; Barber, Michael A. // Health Facilities Management;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p19
Provides tips on planning a cost-efficient lighting program in health care facilities. Objectives of a successful lighting program; Information on a lighting standards program implemented at the Reading Hospital and Medical Center in West Reading, Pennsylvania; Process behind the approach used...
- Pharmacy moves to new hospital without a glitch. Vecchione, Anthony // Drug Topics;7/12/2004, Vol. 148 Issue 13, p40
This article reports on the relocation of the Jersey City Medical Center to a new building in New Jersey. More than a hundred patients were moved from the old facility to the new building a mile and a half away. The transfer took less than seven hours, and the entire operation went off without a...
- Holy Spirit opens family medicine center. Hilton, John // Central Penn Business Journal;6/13/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the opening of the medical center Holy Spirit Silver Creek Center in Hampden Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
- 100 Reasons to Feel Optimistic About Health Care. Lambo, Amy // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p18a
Comments on the results of a survey of top hospitals in the United States, by Solucient's HCIA Sachs Institute. Performance of not-for-profit, for-profit, and government hospitals; Mortality and complication rates of the hospitals.
- List of Not-for-Profit Winners. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p18a
Lists the top not-for-profit hospitals in the United States as of March 2001. Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center; Brigham & Women's Hospital; Aultman Hospital; Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee; Leesburg Regional Medical Center.
- List of For-Profit Winners. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p19a
Lists the top for-profit hospitals in the United States as of March 2001. Palmetto General Hospital; Saint Vincent Hospital; Aventura Hospital & Medical Center; Blake Medical Center; Community Hospital of New Port Richey; Doctors Hospital.
- List of Government, Non-Federal Winners. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p19a
Lists the top government and non-federal hospitals in the United States as of March 2001. The Ohio State University Hospitals; Parkland Health and Hospital Systems.
- NOW PLAYING IN PEORIA: Medical center explores alternatives to cafeteria. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on the North Court Cafe at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, Illinois operated by Cafeteria Alternatives. Items offered at the cafeteria; Reason for bringing food service operations in-house; Total monthly sales from the cafeteria.
- Louisiana med. ctr. pushes vending, pizza. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the offerings of Schumpert Medical Center of Shreveport, Louisiana, in terms of food. How the center attracts customers to its food services; Comments from Jim Galambos, regional food service director of the center.