- A Different World. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
Interviews several corporate dining specialists regarding cost control and other food service-related issues. Patty Guist, director of associate programs and services in Humana Inc.; Amy Greenberg, senior vice president of Citigroup in New York; Michael Sweet, manager of corporate food services...
- Bitter sweet no more. Lutes, Chris // Campus Life;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p14
Features rock musician Michael Sweet, former lead singer of the Christian act Stryper. Release of Sweet's second solo album `Real'; Sweet's career history; History of the band Stryper; Sweet's views about the Christian faith.
- A bloody good job. Demers, Jim // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/4/93, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p32
Announces Edmonton police Constable Michael Sweet, who was awarded the William Donald Dixon Memorial Research Award for his significant contribution to the use of blood stain interpretation as a method of solving crimes. Use of his own blood in various experiments; Determining how blood reacted...
- THREE QUESTIONS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p10
The article presents an interview with liaison Francisco Fimbres who discusses the duties of a culinary diplomat, the role of the foodservice staff to the House of Representatives and shares advice for career development.
- Now what?!?! J.L. // Campus Life;Apr94, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p21
Features performers Michael Sweet and Phil Keaggy. Sweet's change in attitude during the making of the album `Against the Law'; `Guitar Player' magazine's naming of Keaggy as one of the world's greatest guitarists.
- Pearson Education Shifts Executives In Higher Education. // Educational Marketer;1/17/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p6
The article presents information on personnel changes made by the Higher Education, International and Professional Group at Pearson Education Inc. Jim Behnke was named chief publishing officer of the group. In this newly created position, Behnke is responsible for central resources of the...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;11/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p22
The article presents various ideas from several food service directors. Jim Behnke of Gwinnett Medical Center says they listen to the complaints of their night employees by adding menus such as breakfast and healthier choices. Sam Samuels of Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest says they...
- Unsafe Bet. Biars, Lee // Food & Drink;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p12
An interview with a food service employee is presented. He emphasizes the importance of food safety. He reveals that he never participated in a food safety training course. He recounts his experiences working with bosses and employees who took food safety very seriously.
- UNDER 30. // FoodService Director;7/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p36
The article presents interviews with two food service industry executives including Ian Keen, District Manager at Compass Group and Rebecca McCullough, Director of Nutrition, Health & Wellness for Senior Culinary Group at Unidine Corp. They describe their proudest accomplishment. They explain...