Surfing new turf
- J&B Lends a Friendly Hand. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;May2003, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the contributions of J&B Restaurant Partners Inc., operator of Friendly's restaurants, to the social welfare institution Easter Seals in Long Island, New York. Amount raised by Friendly's units for the 'Cones for Kids' program of Easter Seals.
- Friendly's Promotes Mental Health Education. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2003, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the effort of J&B Restaurant Partners to help a school-based mental illness education project in Long Island, New York. Amount raised by the company for the project as of November 2003; Objective of the project; Support given by the company to participating schools on Long Island...
- J&B surges with new wave of beach offerings. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p6A
Reports on the expansion in service offerings of J&B Restaurant Partners Inc. to beachgoers in Long Island, New York. Introduction of salads and seafoods in many of its concessions; Extension of the service hours of its restaurants; Response of beachgoers on the company's services.
- NOT - FOR - PROFITS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/27/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 46, p38A
The article presents news briefs related to nonprofit organizations in New York compiled as of October 2006. The American Cancer Society has received a $10,000 donation from J and B Restaurant Partners Inc. to be used support its Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. State Senator John...
- NOT-FOR-PROFITS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/3/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 35, p32A
The article reports on developments related to nonprofit organizations in Long Island, New York. Restaurant operator J&B Restaurant Partners Inc. sponsored Jump Rope for Heart for the benefit of the American Hearth Association. The Family and Children's Association conducted its 22nd annual...
- Los Angeles on collision course with new franchise opportunities. SPECTOR, AMY // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p102
Focuses on the culinary business in Los Angeles, California. Franchise opportunities; Amount contributed by local business owners in 1998 to improve Los Angeles through its Business Improvement Districts.
- Membership can be a brand builder. Birchall, Colin // Wholesale News;Nov2011, Issue 11, p14
The author offers his opinion on the philosophy of some major brands in Great Britain regarding pricing, promotions and marketing for food service which he regards as incorrect, inappropriate and inefficient.
- Puff & Pao. // New York;8/22/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p50
Features the Puff and Pao, a new bakery at the West Village in New York City in 2005. Range of bakery product offerings; House specialties; Growth targets and strategies.
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p59
Presents several restaurants in California. Promotions of Sutra Lounge; Food service of Cedar Creek Inn; Contact information of the Clubhouse.