Catering, trends highlight SFM's anniversary
- 14 Fresh Ideas for F&B. Hall, Alison // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/5/2012, p3
This article presents tips for meeting planners on choosing food and beverage companies. Creating street-vendor stations, such as those serving Asian noodle bowls, tacos and hot sandwiches, is recommended. Planners are advised to be familiar with various eating styles. It is also recommended...
- Planning the perfect menu. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p18
The article gives advice on planning the menu for a conference and other big events. The author gives advice on what food is ideal for conference attendees. Menu that ensures that attendees will be alert throughout the day is also discussed. The article also provides tips on how to plan for...
- Conference to highlight event planning. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/09/98, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p34
Reports on the educational conference titled `Special Events in the Next Millennium--Defining Your Future,' sponsored by the International Special Events Society's Indiana Chapter. Speakers; Venue; Date; Contact information.
- EVENTTECH RETURNS. Heasley, Jessica // Event Marketer Magazine;Jun/Jul2012, p3
The article offers information on the second annual EventTech to be held on November 13-14, 2012 in New York City.
- Event management. // Supply Management;3/30/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p37
The article offers information on the second seminar examining the buying of event management services will he held in London, England on June 4, 2006.
- 'Music and Market Saturday' slated for May 17 in Cisco. // Breckenridge American;5/10/2008, p5A
The article reports on the plan of the Cisco Chamber of Commerce to host the first Music and Market Saturday event at the Community Pavilion in Cisco, Texas on May 17, 2008.
- ARE THERE VIRTUES IN GOING VIRTUAL? Mickey, Bill // Expo Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
The article presents the author's comments on whether event planners should think about launching a virtual extension of their events.
- PRAGUE 2005 PROGRAM. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p61
Presents the schedule of events at the Prague 2005 technical conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
- events. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p45
Presents a calendar of events related to safety workshops and symposium in the U.S. from March 19 to May 6, 2005.