The Humana Touch
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/2/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4717, p9
The article offers news briefs related to catering. The joint partnership of the company Essex Cricket with the company Lindley Venue Catering is growing with a new contract worth 600,000 pound a year. Independent caterer Pabulum has got a three-year contract for delivering a meals service in...
- BIDVEST 3663 EXTENDS DEAL WITH ACS&T. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/20/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4831, p56
The article discusses the multi-million pound contract renewal of food logistics provider ACS&T with foodservice wholesale distributor Bidvest 3663. Topics discussed include the services offered by Bidvest including catering solutions for businesses of all sizes and the continuation of the...
- FSD to lead sessions at Catersource '06. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the partnership of FoodService Director (FSD) magazine with Catersource to host the 14th annual Catersource conference and trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2006. FSD will assist in staging several of the conference's educational events. According to Catersource...
- Humana Becomes Corporate Partner With Wharton Center For Health Management And Economic At Univerity Of Pa. // Insurance Advocate;2/4/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p32
Reports the corporate partnership between Humana Inc. and the Wharton Center for Health Management and Economics of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Tough Questions, On-Target Answers. // Special Events;Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p51
Answers the question on how to walk away from a partnership of a catering business with a reasonable return of investment.
- Bricco, Ciao Bakery team up for catering service. Portzline, Larry // Central Penn Business Journal;9/18/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the partnership between Bricco restaurant and caterer Ciao Bakery to create and operate a lunchtime catering service.
- In House seeks concessions partnership. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/24/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4511, p8
The article reports that In House Catering, a contract caterer in London, England, is on the hunt for industry talent to help it expand into the concessions market through a partnership. Company chairman Gary Hall is looking to add to In House's Â£7 million turnover business in conference and...
- GO FORTH AND DIVERSIFY. Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/15/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4404, p32
The article provides information on the partnership between event caterer Moving Venue Caterers and Jonathan Downey's private members' cocktail bars Milk and Honey and the Player in Great Britain as of December 2005. The benefits of the partnership for Downey are described. Downey commented on...
- The people's champion. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/19/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4447, p58
This article states that providing quality food prepared by enthusiastic, motivated employees propelled the Brookwood Partnership to success in the Best Places to Work in Hospitality Awards 2006. Being a business that was founded on the philosophy of appreciating its employees, the Brookwood...