Cafe is sales catalyst
- Making milk more nutritious is likely to hurt dairy profit, research shows. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jan2011, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p59
The article reports on the findings of the economic analysis of the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at the University of Missouri, which reveals that making nonfat milk would boost its prices but would hurt dairy industry's profit.
- Bowling Galley. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p79
Focuses on the foods served at Gutter Cafe by Katie and Lecie Williams in Madison, Wisconsin. Entertainment of the music played; Uniqueness of the cooking procedures; Annotations of the menu names.
- New U-SD eatery goes upscale. // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
Reports the inauguration of La Paloma, an upscale cafe in San Diego California. Menu; Specialty; Design of the cafe.
- 2010 CAFE AWARDS. // Metro (NZ);Nov2010, Issue 348, p75
The article offers information on top cafes in Auckland, New Zealand selected by the periodical "Metro" for 2010. It states that cafes from Grey Lnn and Ponsonby, both in Auckland have done well but cafes from Parnell, also in the city did not make it to top 50. It mentions that it looked out...
- cafe society. // Sarasota Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p237
Presents information on the Italian cafe Cafe On The Bay of Longboat Key, Florida as of November 1, 2003. Route to be taken to reach Italian cafe Cafe On The Bay; Description of interiors of the cafe; Menu highlights of the cafe.
- The fine art of DINING OUT. Rand, Lou // Advocate;2/17/71, Issue 53, p21
Features the Barraganb's Cafe in Los Angeles, California. Ambiance of the place; Menu served; Food cost.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;5/7/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p196
An excerpt from the Roosevelt Hotel Coffee House menu about the sending of information to the hostess if an individual has expected receiving a phone message is presented.
- Turning the tables. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
Provides information on the Mitsitam Native Foods Cafe located at the National Museum of the American Indian in the U.S. Dishes served; Approximate number of daily transactions at the cafe; Popular items on its menu.
- SAGE HEN CAFE & COFFEEHOUSE. B.V.H. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p38
Features the Sage Hen Cafe & Coffeehouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Concept of the coffeehouse; Offer of a lunch menu; Prices of entrees.