Cold cash in Bowling Green
- 1st Quarter Flashes. // Beverage World;5/1/96, Vol. 115 Issue 1614, p24
Reports on the profitability of beverage producers in the United States for the first quarter of 1999. Anheuser-Busch; Coca-Cola; Coors.
- Fab FABS. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the global sales performance of the international flavored alcoholic beverages for the year 2002. Percentage of the total volume in Europe; Decline in sales rated in the U.S. and Japan.
- 2002: The results are in. // Beverage World;3/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the 2002 financial results posted by several beverage companies in the U.S. Diageo; Femsa; Carlsberg; Coors.
- Manufacture of Beverages in Bulgaria - 2013: PROFITS. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p17
The article assesses the profitability of companies in the beverage industry in Bulgaria in 2013 including the industry's net profit, operating profit per employee, and the top companies based on highest annual growth such as Zagorka AD, TPK Zdravets and Britos EOOD.
- Beverage Distributors refrigerates entire delivery fleet. Macklin, Gary // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p14
Reports on efforts by beverage distributors to upgrade their delivery fleets into refrigerated units in the U.S. Reasons for the transition to refrigerated equipment; Benefits of conversion to all-refrigerated fleets.
- Iced Tea. // Progressive Grocer;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p67
The article focuses on refrigerated tea and ready-to-drink (RTD) whose sales reached 4.3 billion U.S. dollars in 2011. It indicates that refrigerated RTD teas accounted for 13% of total FDMx tea and RTD tea sales in 2011 and projects that its market will grow 50% in current prices to 6.5 billion...
- Something from THE BAR? // Beverage Industry;Apr2001, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on the revenue growth of beverages wine and spirits in the United States. Information on the survey of Wine & Spirits Listener; Growth of wine dollars; Percentage profits increase of Absolut vodka.
- Diageo: it's good, but not that good. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;August 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p36
Reports on British spirits company Diageo's release of its trading update covering the end of fiscal year 2003. Expected increase in profits; Success of the company's distribution and marketing strength; Impact of the increase in flavored alcoholic beverages in the U.S. on the company's volumes.
- FROZEN BEVERAGE DISPENSERS. // Beverage Industry;Feb2000, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p55
Features the Crathco 3000 Series remote beverage freezers from Grindmaster Corp. Operation of freezers with remote condensing units.