Turning the tables
- Dining out. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2003/2004 City Guide, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p152
This article presents information about restaurants and dining facilities available in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Abbey Coffeehouse provides coffee, sandwiches, desserts and is an attraction for youngsters. Bright colors, wrought-iron furniture and banks of windows set the stage for a menu with...
- FILLING OUT. Clayton, Beth A. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p42
A preview of several restaurants including Taste Cafe & Marketplace, Goose the Market and Plum's Upper Room in Indiana are presented.
- Citrus CafÃ©. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p72
Features the Citrus CafÃ©, a bistro in Chandler, Arizona. Interior design; Menus offered.
- The Dining Guide. // Texas Monthly;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p176
This article presents a list of restaurants and cafes in Texas, with corresponding food offering included in their menus.
- NEW TASTES FROM ASIA AND NEW ORLEANS. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p133
Reports on the success of some restaurants in the U.S. in 2005. All-day menu in the French Quarter Cafe in Georgetown, Washington D.C.; Dishes offered by wing 'n' Teriyaki restaurant in Herndon, Virginia; Information on Singh Thai restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Dock Of The Bay. Eyres, Gareth // North & South;Jul2004, Issue 220, p112
Features the Boat Shed Cafe in Nelson, New Zealand. Range of dishes served at the cafe; Food prices; Description of the ambience.
- ALDENTE. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p42
The article features the Aldente cafe and restaurant in Brooklyn, New York, New York. The restaurant is decorated by owner Joey Saieda. It is decorated with Mosaic paintings. It offers Cholov Yisroel Starbucks coffee, smoothies and exotic drinks. It opens with the $7.95 breakfast special along...
- ATLANTA 100. // Atlanta;Apr2006, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p216
The article presents a list of restaurants from Atlanta, Georgia. The restaurants are recommended by restaurant critic Christiane Lauterbach and Atlanta Magazine's dining editors and bear no relation to advertising. Eclipse Di Sol, 640 North Highland Avenue is a European-style cafe where the...
- RESTAURANT INSIDER. Peyton, Robert // New Orleans Magazine;May2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p31
The article reviews several restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana including Chill Out Cafe, Le Meritage, and The Green Goddess.