Turning the tables
- Citrus CafÃ©. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p72
Features the Citrus CafÃ©, a bistro in Chandler, Arizona. Interior design; Menus offered.
- NEW TASTES FROM ASIA AND NEW ORLEANS. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p133
Reports on the success of some restaurants in the U.S. in 2005. All-day menu in the French Quarter Cafe in Georgetown, Washington D.C.; Dishes offered by wing 'n' Teriyaki restaurant in Herndon, Virginia; Information on Singh Thai restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Dock Of The Bay. Eyres, Gareth // North & South;Jul2004, Issue 220, p112
Features the Boat Shed Cafe in Nelson, New Zealand. Range of dishes served at the cafe; Food prices; Description of the ambience.
- RESTAURANT INSIDER. Peyton, Robert // New Orleans Magazine;May2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p31
The article reviews several restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana including Chill Out Cafe, Le Meritage, and The Green Goddess.
- EUROPEAN COFFEE AND NEW YORK BAGELS. // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p103
Features the Ritz-Carlton's Lobby Lounge in Washington D. C. Food items available in its menu; Saturday menu offerings; Business hours.
- MEALS FOR A STEAL. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2005, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p75
Evaluates CafÃ© Banal in Paris, France. Dishes offered; Price range of the dishes offered at the cafe.
- Peach CafÃ©. // Los Angeles Magazine;May2006, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p186
Focuses on the menu offerings of the Peach CafÃ© in Monrovia, California.
- Dining out. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2003/2004 City Guide, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p152
This article presents information about restaurants and dining facilities available in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Abbey Coffeehouse provides coffee, sandwiches, desserts and is an attraction for youngsters. Bright colors, wrought-iron furniture and banks of windows set the stage for a menu with...
- East Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jan2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p252
This article presents information about several restaurants in the East Suburban region in Indianapolis, Indiana. The restaurant Arbor Cafe & Tea Room is filled with antiques and doily-draped furniture, this cafe serves hearty Hoosier food. One can try the wonderful French onion soup or tasty...
- FILLING OUT. Clayton, Beth A. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p42
A preview of several restaurants including Taste Cafe & Marketplace, Goose the Market and Plum's Upper Room in Indiana are presented.